• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Cleaning Up And Need To Cull Some Gear...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sully

mmmmmm...... BEEEER
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am just doing a clean and cull of some bits and pieces that are surplus to my needs. I will sell the items cleaned and reconditioned where possible, ie, new seals, springs where required, pressure tested etc, so they areready to go. Items are in pretty good to excellent shape, except where mentioned. Prices negotiable but no warranty :p . Will post pics when I get a chance on the weekend hopefully.

1x Lock in 'EK ' Style Tap with adapter and fridge shank (Reco) VGC $75
1x Lock in 'EK' Style Tap withStout Diffuser, adapter and fridge shank (Reco) VGC $80
1x Lock in 'EK' Style Tap (Downey) (Reco) - Well Used Condition (No Cap or Decal on top) $50
1x Snaplock 'DA' Style Tap (Lancer) (Reco) with black handle - Well Used but still in GC $65
3x 19L Cornie Kegs (Reco) Metal Handle and Metal Base (Ususal Scuff marks etc from commercial use, no dents, insides excellent) $75ea
1x 18 Cornie Keg (Reco) Metal Handle and Metal Base (dent in Base Stand and wobbles a bit but still functional, inside excellent) $65
2x Product Quick Disconects (Reco) with thread-on barbs GC $7.50ea
1x Gas Quick Disconnet (Reco) with thread-on barbs GC $7.50
1x Super Automatica Bench Capper with 50-75 (maybe more) Crown Seals, mostly green, some red some white VGC $35
1x Bottle Draining Tree (Holds 63(?) bottles) VGC $25
1x Koala Brand (?) Graduated Ezy Bottle Primer Sugar Dispenser VGC $10

Prefer not to ship if possible, but will (only smaller items) at buyers expense if need be. Pick-up is North Brisbane/Caboolture.

PM me if your interested.

Cheers

Sully

UPDATE -

Bottle Capper and Sugar Dispenser sold pending payment.

Cheers

Sully

Forgot to add to the list...

1x SS Fridge Mount Drip Tray, Base is 380mm wide x 280mm x 40mm and the back is 280mm high from mounting holes to base. VGC $85.00

Cheers

Sully

Hi Sully,
Real interested in your drip tray is it still available,
I can pick up, I'm only at Aspley
give me a call on 0419 278 115

Regards

Bob

UPDATE -

Bottle Capper and Sugar Dispenser sold

SS Driptray sold

3x 19L Cornies on hold until weekend

Will drop the price of the 'EK' Style Taps by $10 each and found a cap for the one that was missing it

No problems posting items (at buyers expense).

Cheers

Sully

**UPDATE**

All that I have left is:-

1x Lock in 'EK' Style Tap (Downey) (Reco) - Well Used Condition $40 (would be good for a Party Kegger Esky) Will throw in a fridge shank but will need an adaptor or I can source one for cost price (about $25 - $35 second hand from Andale).

1x 18 Cornie Keg (Reco) Metal Handle and Metal Base (dent in Base Stand and wobbles a bit but still functional, inside excellent) $65

1x Bottle Draining Tree (Holds 63(?) bottles) VGC $20

All rubbers have been replaced in the Keg, including the posts, and tap and they have been cleaned thoroughly. shipping at buyers expense or pick-up North Brisbane/Caboolture.

PM me if your interested. Daddy needs a MashTun :p

Cheers

Sully

Latest posts

Back