Claim To Fame - Famous People You Have Met

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
had a quick yarn over a pint with jimmy barnes and vince lovegrove in a pub opposite rock city nightclub in nottingham, asked him to do star hotel for us, which he did :icon_chickcheers:

my other half had a friend who just happened to be shagging david essex for a while, one of the benefits was getting an invite to one of those royal variety concerts, highlights of her night were meeting prince phillip, windsor davies, noel edmonds (big deal lol) and the duke of gloucester.

also saw, not met, warren mitchell filming an episode, on a manly ferry, of one his shows, till death us do part etc....

and finally, met bud tingwell in a busted arse roadhouse somewhere between rocky and mackay a few years back now....

had a quick yarn over a pint with jimmy barnes and vince lovegrove in a pub opposite rock city nightclub in nottingham, asked him to do star hotel for us, which he did :icon_chickcheers:
Pint of whiskey perhaps for Jimmy back in the day? :icon_drunk:

Pint of whiskey perhaps for Jimmy back in the day? :icon_drunk:

vodka was the drink of choice i think mate, we caught him a few times when we were in the UK, once at a pub in kentish town, 'er indoors and her mate were front and centre stage all night and he kept feeding them sips of vodka from his pint glass, which she managed to steal along with the sheet the roadies stick to stage with the list of songs for the gig, i'm sure there's a proper roadie term for said sheet...

About 12 months ago I was over at mum and dad's when there was a knock at the door. Turned out to be a few of chaser boys attempting to do a skit. was pretty funny, Mum and Dad were less than impressed.

Cheers SJ

You sh*thead bribie. I don't think i'll ever get to meet Ross.

I spose it would help if i was in the right area of the world.

Drew, I feel the same way, allthoe I have spoken with hime over the phone a few times.
The guy behind Gryphon Brewing, forget his bloody name :icon_cheers: , is kinda cool too.

Drew

Drew, I feel the same way, allthoe I have spoken with hime over the phone a few times.
The guy behind Gryphon Brewing, forget his bloody name :icon_cheers: , is kinda cool too.

Drew

Nev

I got down and dirty with a famous australian musician whose name I should withold for now.

Also got drunk one night with Christina Amphlett from the Divinyls at the Landsdown Hotel.

Thank god those two statements are unconnected.

If you watch it these days, you must admit that she's pretty horrible.

Not much better, but my boyhood wet dreams were fuelled by Kate Bush B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wendy James - Transvision Vamp :icon_drool2: Now that was HOT!!

Alana Myles, Suze Demarchi, Chrissie Hynde & Deb Harry back in the day were also top contenders in my books.

Rock Chicks ROCK :beerbang:

Ahh wheres my 80's DVDs...

How was STP last night by the way, Muggus ?

Latest posts

Back