• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Chrome Font With Three Andale Taps For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captainbrewer

Reaction score
I am selling my three tap font as I am wanting to buy some AG gear in the New Year.

For sale is one T Shape 3 tap non flooded font. I have put in new lines to the font. Included are three Andale Floryte taps with black ceramic handles and near new Fat Lok adaptors.

The font also comes with a Coopers Brass Decal that is fixed via rivot across the back of the font.

Picture_003.jpg

Picture_007.jpg

Picture_010.jpg

Picture_011.jpg

The font has normal wear marks but overall is very good condition and would make a great addition to any bar/chest freezer. It has served me well.

I am asking $520 for this font.

I am happy to offer free delivery between Gosford and Parramatta and surrounding suburbs, and can arrange registered insured postage for $40 anywhere in Australia.

Feel free to ask any questions or PM if you are interested.

Thanks

Michael aka Captain Brewer

$520? whoa.....i sold a 6 tap flooded font for $300 recently. looks like i rolled myself on that one.

Were I in the market I'd snap it up, great price I reckon (assuming snaplocks and taps included)...

Agree on the pricing being a good deal - those snaplocks are ~70 each,

yer i wasnt saying the price was high was just saying i think i ripped myself off.

yer i wasnt saying the price was high was just saying i think i ripped myself off.

Hey Fents

I wasnt having a shot.

I was actually trying to reply to one of the comments above yours regarding the snplocks and grabbed your comments int he reply field.

I did not realise that there would be a bit of interest in the font. It is hard to judge how they go. I guess it is all what people are after at the time.

Back