Christmas 2011 Lotto

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mattfos01 i have nor received a PM yet with your address and details on where to send my beers to you?

first bottle received so here goes the review.

#17 Batz scottish ale

Only received it this morning and had a note to drink straight away so in the work fridge it went.

Low carb probably due to CPBF, lovely colour and clear as anyone could want.

Really nice malt backbone, getting some earthy hops through it but not overdone. Really nice beer mate and thanks for the Batz Brewery stickers! Cheers!

first bottle received so here goes the review.

#17 Batz scottish ale

Only received it this morning and had a note to drink straight away so in the work fridge it went.

Low carb probably due to CPBF, lovely colour and clear as anyone could want.

Really nice malt backbone, getting some earthy hops through it but not overdone. Really nice beer mate and thanks for the Batz Brewery stickers! Cheers!

Thanks Fents,

I bottled one for myself along with yours and cracked it just now, carbonation was very low. This was a concern of mine at the time of bottling, it was a new keg and forced carbed which is not my prefered method. Scottish 70/- is one of my 'on tap' house beers.
If you didn't pick the one hop you certainly described it to a tee.

Batz

#77 Wolfmans Stone and Wood pcific ale clone

Good beer, right colour, lots of galaxy coming through, prob needs more dry hopping tho to compete with a proper stone and wood.

Cheers for dropping it in mate, thoroughly enjoyed.

Sorry to the two guys I owe beer to - back in Brisbane now and will endeavour to dispatch either tomorrow or Monday (don't want the beers sitting in the express bag over the weekend).

Cheers

OK Fents and Felten - your beers are being sent express today, so you should hopefully get them tomorrow at some stage.

Cheers

Nick

sorry have been really busy, and had no beer in bottles. will put one of the current ones (apa) in a bottle this week and send it! sorry for the delay. you will need to wait 2 weeks for it to mature.

# 21 Rob v's simcoe apa and 10min apa

Robs a legend. Sent me two beers! the simcoe was divine, seriously one of the best beers i've had and the 10min apa wasnt far behind. You need to put that simcoe apa recipe up in the recipe database if you havnt already.

# 5 Waggastews West Coast IPA

Another good beer! plenty of C hops spilling through. A touch over carbed for me but heaps better after it warmedn up a bit. top beer mate.

# 21 Rob v's simcoe apa and 10min apa

Robs a legend. Sent me two beers! the simcoe was divine, seriously one of the best beers i've had and the 10min apa wasnt far behind. You need to put that simcoe apa recipe up in the recipe database if you havnt already.

# 5 Waggastews West Coast IPA

Another good beer! plenty of C hops spilling through. A touch over carbed for me but heaps better after it warmedn up a bit. top beer mate.

Thanks Fents

# 1 MXD Schwarz

Good beer, nice and malty! Thanks for the grolsch bottle too ;)

#65 Under - Rice/Corn beer

Cream Ale? Loved it. Nice and crisp on a hot day. Wouldnt mind the recipe for this as i make a fairly good cream ale as well. Good beer!

#57 Radearling Oatmeal stout

Not much of a stout guy but very much enjoyed it anyways. Drank it last week when the weather wasnt so hot, good beer!

not a bad beer yet from anyone! loving it.

Did my beers make it in one piece Fents? They must have emptied the mail at 4:55 and I must have dropped it in at 4:56 cause it just smashed to the bottom of the post box. If they are stuffed I will arrange some new ones.

not sure keifer...

who sent the st cuthbert bottle with "NW" on the top of the lid and also another bottle in the bag with "o" on the lid (had k Verooe on the bag)? (loving the peeps who send two bottles!)

have also received potof4x's two beers, thanks for the double up mate, will crack into them aust day (tomoz)

Hey Fents - did the Sex Panther make it to you?

Cheers

sure did nick! will also hook into that tomoz! cheers...

Fents I sent mine off today, Sorry about the delay ,it was a mixture of the post office giving me a hard time because it was liquid in the post, and working when the post office is open but because of the recent constant rain up here in Queensland and the fact that I work outside ,I finally got it away today.
Again sorry about the delay.
Adz. :)

Fents I sent mine off today, Sorry about the delay ,it was a mixture of the post office giving me a hard time because it was liquid in the post, and working when the post office is open but because of the recent constant rain up here in Queensland and the fact that I work outside ,I finally got it away today.
Again sorry about the delay.
Adz. :)
Did you get a wine pack for it? Or bubble wrap it like someone sent me once.
Lets just say I didn't get to drink it and the postie wasn't too happy.

Latest posts

Back