Christmas 2011 Lotto

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bubblewraped it and then wraped that with thick cardboard and then duct taped the whole thing up . I know what your thinking but i've sent beers like this in the past with no worries . It should get there without any problems . Crossed fingers,if there are any troubles on the other end could you please let me know Fents?
Thanks Adz.

Both of mine were posted last night.
Should be received today or tomorrow.

sorry guys been a bit slack in reviews, i'll try and search my brain for notes :

#9 bullsneck - dubbel 7.2%
Great beer but prob shouldnt of opened it after a full day on the sauce. was playing a game of lucky dip and its what my mate grabbed so we smashed it, or it smashed up rather.

#33 keifer - simcoe 10min ipa and exp 3% IPA
again top beers! love my hops so loved both of these, especially the simcoe. the 3% one was great too!

#53 potof4X - Cromwell bitter and Balck Diamond IPA
Cromwell bitter was ace, nice and smoooth, not over the top, well done, still yet to drink the black diamond.

Oce again thanks to the crew who have been wasting no space in express post bags and sending two beers, top work!

Latest posts

Back