Chris Cornell RIP... say it aint so !

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Camo6 said:
Sounds like it might be true. Damn. This guy's talent helped define 90's music for me not to mention what he achieved with Audioslave. I starting to believe that God is collecting music legends for some kind of Biblical Rock Eisteddfod.
...or just like a record collector?

I saw Soundgarden twice in 1 week back in 1994, a few more times in the years since, and then 3 times in 4 days (across 2 cities) in 2015. You could say I'm a bit of a fanboy.

Dunno if I'll ever be able to enjoy my favourite song again (Like Suicide off Superunknown).

kaiserben said:
I saw Soundgarden twice in 1 week back in 1994, a few more times in the years since, and then 3 times in 4 days (across 2 cities) in 2015. You could say I'm a bit of a fanboy.

Dunno if I'll ever be able to enjoy my favourite song again (Like Suicide off Superunknown).
Yeah :( Burden In My Hand was one of my favourites, but yeah a few stand out. Definitely some demons there.

I saw him at the Opera House nearly a year ago, on his own. Came out in tracksuit pants and boots, all in black, with sunglasses on. He seemed very philosophical. He sung the lyrics of Metallica's One to the music of U2's One... slightly haunting.

Seemed like a nice guy but definitely some demons there. :(

Just reported ABC that he took his own life. A talent wasted leaving behind others to suffer in the absence and with the loss of understanding why.
If in the "blues" get help.

I've come to the conclusion that lack of any hope for one's circumstances is a key root cause.......but for those left behind it's a ******* of a thing.

Soundgarden was one of the first bands that i was into as a fourteen year old just starting to listen to JJJ. That was superunknown and when down on the upside came out it quickly became and still is one of my favorite albums. Check this out and the majesty that is black hole sun goes to a new level.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back