Chilli seed swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr Wibble said:
I'm after some fertile poblano seeds.
I bought some of ebay last year, but *none* of them germinated.

Will trade beer, or pay cash.

matteus said:
Me too. I bought some poblano seeds this summer (not from ebay) and didn't get any to germinate. Perhaps they're a difficult species to grow but I'd be surprised.

I've also got some red rocoto seeds I'm happy to swap if anyone's interested.
I bought a Poblano plant from Masters a while ago, didn't get much fruit from it but it's still alive (hopefully can keep it this way through winter) & I've got some seeds put away for planting in spring. I'll be happy to share some seeds after the next crop, just don't have many from what I got this time.

KASHMIRI CHILLIES

Chillies grow well hereabouts over the winter, especially in my sunny brick walled courtyard. I was back on Bribie Island a couple of weeks ago and got some seeds of my buddy who had grown Kashmiris from seeds I'd given him ages ago.

I bought dried Kashmiris in Newcastle last year and none of the seeds germinated, I reckon they had been nuked.

So watch this space, if they come up I'll be in the market in a couple of months.

FYI I was in Bi-Lo the other day and noticed they had a nice box full of Poblano's, Serrano's & Red Habs. (All looked how they should too not hybrids)
Would be a easy way to get some seeds. Probably would be in most Coles & Bi-Lo stores around the country.

THREAD RESURRECTION

Hi folks, I'm after some Chocolate Habanero seeds, 10-15 would be nice.

I have to trade, seeds of the following:
  • Reapers;
  • Hungarian Black; and
  • Big Jim.
It would be great to get some in the Adelaide area so that I wouldn't need to wait for them to arrive in the mail and could plant them straight away. Happy to trade in the post if none available locally.
Thanks in advance, much appreciated.

John I would be interested in Aji Lemon drop & Pasilla Bajo.

I have Carolina Reapers (Pain and Agon) and Rocoto Peron chillie (Species: Pubescens grows to over 2 meters tall frost tolerant and lives for 15 years)

UPDATE

I now have a heap of Chocolate Habanero after buying a bunch of mixed pods online. Consequently I also have a heap of other varieties I can swap. I am now keen to get hold of some Chocolate Scorpion seeds if anyone has some available.
I have seeds for the following varieties available to swap:
  • Aji Lemon
  • Bhut Jolokia
  • Butch T Scorpion
  • Carolina Reaper
  • Chocolate Habanero
  • Orange Habanero
  • Orange Naga Viper
  • Oz Brain Killer 2
  • Peach Viper
  • Yellow Scorpion
Message me if you would like to swap.
Cheers.

Hoppy,

I have a bunch of seeds and dried pods to play with. If you have a viable choc hab, I am interested, my last lot did bugger all. I have many seeds in common, but also some you don't have, like SB7J, MOA yellow hab, jamaican, a lovely red jolokia but not a rampant hot one (although I have those too). Amarillo etc also in the fridge. Let me know what you are after and happy to have a chat in PM.

Cheers

S

Hoppy,

I have a bunch of seeds and dried pods to play with. If you have a viable choc hab, I am interested, my last lot did bugger all. I have many seeds in common, but also some you don't have, like SB7J, MOA yellow hab, jamaican, a lovely red jolokia but not a rampant hot one (although I have those too). Amarillo etc also in the fridge. Let me know what you are after and happy to have a chat in PM.

Cheers

S

Hi Slurp

Sorry, I have only just seen your message. I have a heap of different varieties now. I'm not looking to trade as I have too many already lol.

Are you still looking for Chocolate Hab?

Latest posts

Back