Chilli cumin lamb on my new kebab rottiserie

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronwales

Reaction score
20171231_173409.jpg

Have you ever been to China or a Turkic country?

Very common food over there, called shish kebab in Turkish and chuanr (pronounced Chwar ) in northern China.

Tasty as.

I've only had this at a chinese restaurant that used to be in perth, it was called little lamb. I love any meat over hot coals. Especially lamb ,you can't beat that Smokey flavour and smell

Perfect with a few homebrews too. I got the rotisserie from my son for Christmas. Absolutely love it

You've done well, I'm gonna have to train my daughter to buy me awesome presents.
Looks like a pretty cool unit, I love my charcoal BBQ's, the flavour you get out of them is the best.

He won't tell me where he got it from but when I know I'll post a link. It's made pretty damn well too. Stainless steel and built to last. The chain that turns the sticks is similar to a bike chain . The flavour is awesome!

You've done well, I'm gonna have to train my daughter to buy me awesome presents.
Looks like a pretty cool unit, I love my charcoal BBQ's, the flavour you get out of them is the best.
I've wanted one of these for ages it definitely made my day. I've got a kettle smoker out the back too but yet too master it.

My son said he actually found a seller on gumtree from perth western Australia who was buying directly from China. I'll try and get his details because that link doesn't sell or post to australia

I used to be vegetarian, was that way for 9 years. I found myself backpacking through China and was super hungry and wandered down a street full of uyghur chuan stalls and the rest is history. Damn I'm hungry now.

I used to be vegetarian, was that way for 9 years. I found myself backpacking through China and was super hungry and wandered down a street full of uyghur chuan stalls and the rest is history. Damn I'm hungry now.
I've been addicted since the first time I've tried them.

Latest posts

Back