Check This Guys Name!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beerling_cres.jpg

I almost bought a house on Beerling Crescent about 12 years ago. Yes, it was because of the name. ;)

Very good. I was almost tempted last year to change my name to Beery McBeer, and move to Beerburrum, Qld...........

:p

Cheers!

:icon_offtopic: My flatmates from Saskatoon, says its in the middle of nowhere! You still living out those ways?

Still :icon_offtopic: :D I used to work at the university and that place is only a hop, skip and a jump away. The proximity to work and the address were tempting at the time. I moved away from Saskatoon about 8 years ago.

You guys are incorrigible I though I was the only beernut around here.

:rolleyes:

a street near my place is "Hopbush Cresent"

As much as I hate Collingwood there's something about Mick Malthouse that makes me happy. B)

Warren -

i wonder if his name led him into the rehab business or if it was just chance.

edit:read a bit further and it is physical rehab not as funny

I used to live on the corner of Boddington Crescent :D
Cheers
Steve

Not an uncommon name really. Check your local phone book and I'll bet you'll find quite a few.

Oh. Now I get it. Randall.

Yes. That is a good one...at least for us beer geeks.

What I find amusing is that Randall Beer is working for the Drug Rehab Institute.

I have a friend who's lastname is beer. I asked her to marry be and I said I'd change my lastname...

didn't pan out :)

Korean person who works at my work, a lady called Fanny Man :lol: No joke!!!

I work in I.T. and are a system admin and are creating users often.. I come across some crackers sometimes...

Some you think.. were the parents even thinking when they named this dude..

but the best one I saw on the I.T. crowd was Peter File

As much as I hate Collingwood there's something about Mick Malthouse that makes me happy. B)

Warren -

I think you meant christy malthouse but what ever blows your skirt up :lol:

Back