Cheap 25l Fermenters

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why you buy a $2-3 gladwrap cutter from the cheap shops. Zip across it an it is done. Nice flowing free Gladwrap

Looks like this

http://www.sz-wholesale.com/member/addDema...0CUTTER_699.jpg

and fits into your 300m cling wrap box

Cheers
Glad now include a sliding cutter in some of there Gladwrap packs. Makes it so much easier for the all thumbs brigade.
We have an aspergers child and this saves a lot of frustration and wasted cling film!

Cheers
Nige

Do you seriously require a tool to cut glad wrap? Maybe someone could write up a wiki article for you. It is about the same difficulty level as simultaneously walking while chewing gum - maybe try that first, don't want to cut off any fingers.

Seriously, you play with steel fabrication, heavy pots full of boiling sugary liquid and making food stuffs using mico-organisms but can't learn to cut glad wrap?

Zoolander couldn't ambi-turn..... everyone has their "thing they should do well but don't" :unsure:

Do you seriously require a tool to cut glad wrap? Maybe someone could write up a wiki article for you. It is about the same difficulty level as simultaneously walking while chewing gum - maybe try that first, don't want to cut off any fingers.

Seriously, you play with steel fabrication, heavy pots full of boiling sugary liquid and making food stuffs using mico-organisms but can't learn to cut glad wrap?

Cutting cling film is not a problem in fact any smartarse can do it. It is what happens afterwards, :rolleyes:

Like trying to pull chewing gum off a wool sweater or the bottom of your shoe using no tools. :icon_cheers:

I got one of these fermenters on the weekend . Glad they work .

A few questions .

OK so ditch the lid use glad wrap when using as a fermenter..sounds good.

I was also going to use it as a "racking" (?) container ( I have no idea on all the home brew termonolgy ) .
Does this sound correct.

Brew normally in 1st fermenter.
When FG is good transfer to secondary fermenter and add gellatine then ( dunno what polyclar is ) wait for 3 more days with it in fridge?
Then keg as normal.

If I use it as a racking container can I use the lid that came with it without a airlock?

cheers

sorry for the simple questions.

Latest posts

Back