Chalk board Tap Handles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreads_2006

Reaction score
Does anyone know a place in Australia that sells the chalk board tap handles? Only ones I can find are in the U.S and the shipping cost is way to expensive.
Cheers

I think keg king had some in (to consider), not too sure if they now have started to stock them.

I'd be interested if there are any other retailers stocking these too. Carterbrewing appears out of stock. I ended up going for a tap decal and printing out labels each time i put a new brew in the keg but the chalkboard setup just looks a bit more crafty/handmade IMO

Pretty sure Carters ones are made to order maybe, just hit him up, im sure he'll hook you up.

That stick on stuff looks good for decals.

winkle said:
That stick on stuff looks good for decals.
Ahhhh, great thinking. I have 2 decals already so that cut out chalk stuff would be ideal. That'd be killing two stones with one bird as chuck norris says.

Cheers Guys,
I have emailed Carter Brewing and see how we go, the bunnings idea is a good option also.

Would you lads be interested in a chalkboard sign (to stick on your fridge), with your custom bar name or whatever engraved on it.

Would be 3mm mdf with chalkboard painted on ready to go.

I can knock something up and post a pic here later...

Dimensions would be say 200 x 100 rectangle, or 100mm circle etc.

Your thoughts ?

cheers,
Chris

Just made 2 small chalkboard signs up.

Would these be ok for fridge mounting ?

You can customise the text...

http://www.eatonlaser.com.au/?product=fridge-tap-chalkboard-labels

Cheers,
Chris

Chalkboard Tap Signs.JPG

My Thoughts?

Double-sided tape + MS Word.
That's what I'd be doing IF I had decals on my taps.

Just taking the piss Superoo. Don't fret about it. :p

Cheeky ******* - fretting like buggery here...

Am trying to think of a way to make a nice wooden handle with the chalkboard on it.
Hardest thing is to make it suit everyone.

Hey mate,

I've got one I can get now. Sorry were out of stock there pretty popular.

The old ones we were knocking out had the edges individually cut out routed and stained so the grain ran in the one direction. Looked cool bit was super labor intensive.

We've just managed to get the top chalk board routed in one bit to halve the time. I would knock some out over the weekend but with the long weekend production can't happened because my offsider has a life!

Get in touch with quantities and we will make it happen as soon as we can.

Or have a go at it yourself - if I can do it it's not that hard :)

Cheers

Would you lads be interested in a chalkboard sign (to stick on your fridge), with your custom bar name or whatever engraved on it.

Would be 3mm mdf with chalkboard painted on ready to go.

I can knock something up and post a pic here later...

Dimensions would be say 200 x 100 rectangle, or 100mm circle etc.

Your thoughts ?

cheers,
Chris
Yeah mate id be keen on that

Hey mate,

I've got one I can get now. Sorry were out of stock there pretty popular.

The old ones we were knocking out had the edges individually cut out routed and stained so the grain ran in the one direction. Looked cool bit was super labor intensive.

We've just managed to get the top chalk board routed in one bit to halve the time. I would knock some out over the weekend but with the long weekend production can't happened because my offsider has a life!

Get in touch with quantities and we will make it happen as soon as we can.

Or have a go at it yourself - if I can do it it's not that hard :)

Cheers
Cheers mate I just ordered a couple of handles with you guys, very easy to deal with. Thanks

Sorry to drag up an old thread. I'm looking for some of these also (ideally chalk board or atleast wooden tap handles).

I've checked Carterbrewing but I need 3 handles and they only have 1 of most styles available (2 of the chalkboard...)

Anyone else sell them ?

Love the variety available in the US but shipping costs kill the import idea :(

thanks
David

Back