Celli Tap Question

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoyle

Reaction score
Hi,

I have just bought a new Andale gold 4 tap carlton font and am looking to buy a couple of Celli taps for it.

Are Celli taps able to be attached via snaplock fittings that the Andale fonts use? If so, what additional adapters are required?

Thanks,
Hoyle

I think we're still waiting on word from Ross for the adapters. I know plans were in the making, though that was back around chrissy hols, I'm sure Ross will let us know as soon as they are available.

Cheers :)

Hi,

I have just bought a new Andale gold 4 tap carlton font and am looking to buy a couple of Celli taps for it.

Are Celli taps able to be attached via snaplock fittings that the Andale fonts use? If so, what additional adapters are required?

Thanks,
Hoyle

Hoyle, The Cellis wont fit unfortunately & the adaptor I'm working on is in S/S, so not sure they would look that good. I have gold Shirron taps that would look fantastic though...

cheers Ross

Hoyle, The Cellis wont fit unfortunately & the adaptor I'm working on is in S/S, so not sure they would look that good. I have gold Shirron taps that would look fantastic though...

cheers Ross

Looks like they may be the go.

Do you also have a snaplock adapter in gold for the Shirrons?

Cheers,
Hoyle

Latest posts

Back