Celli Tap Pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think the shirron does Vlad. From the picture on the craftbrewer site, and from looking at them at Ross' bar, they don't appear to.

Celli Taps X 4

Pumpy :)

Celli_X4.jpg

Hey pumpy.......... your going to need a bigger t-shirt for that lot now.

looks great!

another question.

can we mount these babies on a font yet?

cheers

that alright mate.

Still saving up for the Shirron taps. I like the looks of them :)

I may even sugest them as a birthday pressie :)

cheers

Pumpy,

howd you go with the tip I gave you; re:disconnects??

Pumpy,

howd you go with the tip I gave you; re:disconnects??

Going to pick up Tuesday dont say where Linz as they are cheap and dont want him to run out before I get there

Since this post is still getting a few hits I'll post a couple of snaps of mine.. :)
2007_0106jan70003.jpg

I cut a hole in the top shelf to make room for the 3rd keg..
2007_0106jan70004.jpg

And I had to cut out the ends of the little lids on the door. The one on the left is needed to turn the light off..
2007_0106jan70005.jpg

And thats it , all working a treat . I love being able to addjust the flow with these, I've had heeps of over carbed or under carbed brews befor and was allways fiddling around with the reg and relese valve..

:beer:

Gday FNQ,

Can you give us the part number etc of the comp fan and how you set it up please ?

cheers

yard

Guys,

For those guys wanting to mount these on fonts... I've managed to get mine onto a Cobra style font with normal QD fittings.

I have a tap of simlilar design (wrt the restrictor cone). The threaded extender has an internally conical section to match.

I decided to try machining down my extender to a length that was suitable for my font and drip tray - still longer than normal taps, but it is enough to allow the drips to be caught in the tray (I wouldn't try pouring strainght onto the tray though).

I did this with a small metal lathe - hacking into it with a hack-saw will just ruin the shank.

Regards,

Andy

That's lookin' totally horny Pumpy. :beerbang: :beerbang:

Warren -

Warren,

I was getting so Bloody confused swapping over the tanks inside as I only had two taps .

this way four kegs four taps it will do me and will go down well at the next party coming

just got my first beer tap today,from Ross [celli with the ss thingy] just wondering what height I should put it on my fridge its an upside down westinghouse 501.I"ll be pouring beer standing up most of the time ?

just got my first beer tap today,from Ross [celli with the ss thingy] just wondering what height I should put it on my fridge its an upside down westinghouse 501.I"ll be pouring beer standing up most of the time ?

Mine is 127cm from the floor ratchie

Pumpy

DSC04405.JPG

Thanks pumpy thats about the height that I was holding the tap up at earlier,that will make the tap level about 3/4 of the way up the kegs would that be ok? Will be adding more taps and kegs as I go, can fit 6kegs but will probably just have 3 or 4 taps.Thanks

Thanks pumpy thats about the height that I was holding the tap up at earlier,that will make the tap level about 3/4 of the way up the kegs would that be ok? Will be adding more taps and kegs as I go, can fit 6kegs but will probably just have 3 or 4 taps.Thanks

Yep ratchie ,

glad you are planning for the future they really are great taps :)

pumpy

I'm still having a little problem getting my Celli taps to seal properly.
Lost nearly half a keg the other night :(
I've got the shanks inside the door. Those that are doing the same, are you using both of the washers, the soft one and the hard one, or none at all?
I've tried using the tap without the shank and just srewing it up against the door skin but it's very thin and pulls on the door.
One idea I have is to get some thinnish hard steel, holesaw it and put that against the inside of the door wall. I'd probably have to get a long sheet to spread the load for both taps.

I'm still having a little problem getting my Celli taps to seal properly.
Lost nearly half a keg the other night :(
I've got the shanks inside the door. Those that are doing the same, are you using both of the washers, the soft one and the hard one, or none at all?
I've tried using the tap without the shank and just srewing it up against the door skin but it's very thin and pulls on the door.
One idea I have is to get some thinnish hard steel, holesaw it and put that against the inside of the door wall. I'd probably have to get a long sheet to spread the load for both taps.

Thunderlips, Are the 2 seals that sit in the adaptor sitting nice & square? This is the only point I could see there being a problem. Take the effort though to fit the tap without the adaptor, as per your idea, it's sound & will be worth the extra effort.

cheers Ross

Back