Celli Tap Pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my first celli yesterday i installed it through the fridge with just the john guest fitting and the sort shank on the tap. as you can see in the photos the end of the john guest fitting fits tightly into the hole so it holds the tap more securely with out that its moves to much on the fridge door.
IMG_21861.jpg
IMG_21901.jpg
cheers paul

Just installed my latest purchase and I'm blown away!!

taps.JPG

Now to figure out excuses on how to get the missus onside with letting me replace the other 3 taps :p

Now to figure out excuses on how to get the missus onside with letting me replace the other 3 taps :p

Tell her three things;

It will make you drink less
It will save you money
It will make you notice her more

Works for me. :lol:

Warren -

Adding to an old but relevant thread...

Finally got around to cleaning my Celli Tap for the first time tonight. It had some 'interesting' buildup of what I am hoping is hop material clogging the base of the tap handle inside the tap, a bit of a soaking, liberal use of an ear cleaner, and its as good as new.

Earlier post in this topic has a great pic of the Celli in parts. I thought I would just confirm that to remove the tap, I turned the dimpled collar clockwise whilst holding the tap steady - otherwise it just rotates as one unit.

Previous great breakdown pic:
http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...st&p=174351

tap1.jpg

tap2.jpg

tap3.jpg

Beers!

does anyone know where I can find a shank for the celli tap? Craftbrewer are currently out of stock.

At the moment, i just have one of these:

post-8605-1236161262_thumb.jpg

if i get this:
celli-shank.jpg

will the tap attach directly onto this?

This is obvious but just in case!
The bit you currently have in the door will screw into the shank adapter.

Bit :icon_offtopic:

Was going to buy 2 of the Stainless celli taps but they just went up.... :( .

Ohh well he who waits.....(there's a bit more to that old saying but I can't remember it)

Bit :icon_offtopic:

Was going to buy 2 of the Stainless celli taps but they just went up.... :( .

Ohh well he who waits.....(there's a bit more to that old saying but I can't remember it)

I think they are a bit too dear, the action is nice enough but for most the restrictor is not even used, I think my brumby with the creamier action works better at the 'creaming', the snap back off is cool and its a nice big awesome looking tap but for the price of one stainless celli you could get a couple perlicks.
I love the celli and all and think everyone would love having at least one but I think maybe money would be better spent for the rest of the taps with the perlick or even micromatic works great.

SANY0378.JPG

Awesome tap variety there Jayse.

Cheers
Big D

Awesome tap variety there Jayse.

Cheers
Big D

Yes i do have one of each, its about time we seen you in SA for a session or two bigd, got plenty of beer here.

Hey guys - cleaning my Celli's, anyone know whether the lower (black plastic) nozzle can be screwed off?

Thanks - Mike

Doesnt seem to to me, and I didnt want to apply too much force, just in case I stuff it.

Hey guys - cleaning my Celli's, anyone know whether the lower (black plastic) nozzle can be screwed off?

Thanks - Mike
They are a push fit but bloody tight. You could try a bit of hot water but even then there is a possibility of breaking them. Best leave it alone I think.
GB

They are a push fit but bloody tight. You could try a bit of hot water but even then there is a possibility of breaking them. Best leave it alone I think.
GB
yeah...I subscibe that, have broken already some of them by myself.

:icon_cheers:

Back