Celli Tap Pics

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thunderlips, Are the 2 seals that sit in the adaptor sitting nice & square? This is the only point I could see there being a problem. Take the effort though to fit the tap without the adaptor, as per your idea, it's sound & will be worth the extra effort.

cheers Ross
I've only been using the soft rubber seals. I might have another look tonight and see how it goes.

and now thru the magic of CNC machining we can fit these taps to a font :beerbang:

ram___shackle_brewhaus_024.jpg

ram___shackle_brewhaus_022.jpg

HOORAY i say
if anyone keen i can get more made cheaper that the price i paid,now that the specs are in the machine's brain

ram___shackle_brewhaus_026.jpg

WOW! Between these Celli taps and those John Guest fittings I think its time to give the bottles away <_<

Steve

Just scored these rom ebay or $10 each. They look a bit well used but they were worth getting to see i they are OK.I not i will sell them again.

I have been thinking and ive decided not to chop into my bar to install the ont but will mount it on the reezer and do it like that.

Maybe i can ix these up and ix them to my looded ont.

cheers

calli_taps.jpg

:blink:

Takes a bit of workin' your posts out at the moment mate. Need an F'ing interpreter.

:lol:

:lol: got to keep you lot busy somehow :)

cheers

:icon_drunk:

Tony I seriously considered bidding on those ! Glad it went to a place where they will be well used and appreciated. They look pretty cute and flow control at that price as awesome :super:
I have just taken delivery of 4 taps from a German eBay seller. They are SK rated (food safe) and have flow control and creamers.
It took a while for the order to get here with some international money transfer shenanigans but was worth the wait. $90 each (including the shank and freight). Pistolpatch grabbed a chrome unit which went through it's paces last weekend with outstanding results. I'm hoping to install mine in the next day or two.
Cheers
Doug
IMGA0240.JPG

thay look great doogie........ and well priced.

I say these and looked at them hard. They look to have the gold wan o them so im guessing they are well used.

But or $44 or 4 o them, im thinking i can make 2 good ones and maybe it them to my cobra ont down the track.

and i them are not what im ater i will chuck them in the (may be useull one day) box which at my place is a big box.

HEll ive paid than much or a couple opint glasses out o england. 4 Celli taps should be worth it

Just buy them Tony,you know you want too

we only live once,1st

I did. "Just scored these rom ebay"

They are on their way.

Will let you all know how bad they are :blink: :rolleyes:

cheers

I have just taken delivery of 4 taps from a German eBay seller.
I never thought about checking the German Ebay for taps, good idea :)
I just tried but since I don't know German I'm a bit lost there.
Anyone have a direct link to the tap section?

Hmmm.. I notice that in this thread most people seem to install their celli on a fridge or a font. But of course the obvious place to install a celli is through your kitchen window. This one is current dispensing soda water at 300 kPa, and the restrictor does a great job of slowing the flow down, better than the in line restrictors I have.

celli.jpg

Any chance of a pic of this from outside?

It looks a bit lonely there all by itself.

Back