Castle Hill Show Home Brewing Competition

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tseay

Reaction score
All,

Hills Brewers, at short notice, will be taking responsibility for judging at this years Castle Hill Show Home Brewing Championships. I have attached comp details and forms as an attachment ( I hope).

Entries can be delivered to the identified Country Brewer outlets.

Please note that despite what is in the form, Country Brewer are not sponsoring the event and have kindly offered to help out by acting as collection points. Consequently there will not be any CB vouchers being given to winners.

I will be registering the comp with the BJCP over the weekend and BJCP judges will be involved.. Please note that entries must be received by Feb 25. Judging will take place on March 18 and winners will be displayed at the show.

If you have any querries, either post here or PM me.

Cheers

Chris

PS doesn't look like the attachment is attaching - will try again Monday or will email to interested parties

Linz said:
OCC said:
I was watching the weather too, so it looks like i will be putting on the bav wheat tonight,while sucking down my first attempt at a partial larger. :beerbang:
[post="106307"][/post]​

Already printed one out...
[post="106443"][/post]​

Linz - that file is damaged :(

yeah it freaked out a bit and pulled a quote from another thread????...so I just deleted the whole thing...

Mods ...what that about???

WEIRD

as for the comp i would love to enter but not enough notification.

cheers
big d

Is there a website with info?

i.e. cost, categories, prizes etc

Thanks

Here is the entry form with all the details,

Beers,
Doc

Doc

I can't open this attachment - it says it's damaged.

Worked fine for me. Sorry it's not working for you WM.

WillM said:
Doc

I can't open this attachment - it says it's damaged.
[post="106598"][/post]​

Works fine for me too.
Upgrade your version of Adobe Reader.

Beers,
Doc

I'm on 7.07, so not sure what's going on with it.

Hi Thirsty,

Currently judging is scheduled for March11. The winning entries will be on display in the craft pavillion at the show from March 24 to March 26. Hills Brewers will be manning a desk over the weekend, so please drop by and say hello.

It's not too late to put in an entry form. If you are interested, pm me with an email contact and I'll send you the forms.

Cheers

T

PS We now have at least one entry coming from Melb, keep those cards and letters coming.

Thirsty said:
Is there a best day/time to see the Home Brewing Championships?
[post="108665"][/post]​

Just giving this a bump, & asking for a quick show of hands,
Who is putting an entry in?
I will be able to pick up entries this week if it's not to far off my usual delivery route
Cheers
Gerard

I wish I had some more time to prepare, but I have a box of stray brews in the garage, I am sure there is something there to test or stress the judges.
James

Hi Gerard,

Sean and I were going to put in our first 3 AGs to get some feedback.

We were going to do a drop to Drummoyne on Sat morning but if you are going to be anywhere near Alexandria in the mean time then would really appreciate it if you could help.

No biggy if you can't.

Cheers

Jon

Latest posts

Back