Castle Hill Show Home Brewing Competition

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jon
I will be going past Sean's place Friday lunch time .
Cheers
Gerard

Entries for the Castle Hill Show Brewing competition close this weekend. The competition is being run for the first time this year by The Hills Brewers Guild. The judging panel will be made up of brewing enthusiasts who have recently completed the Beer Judge Certification Program. If you have a beer that you would like some feedback on send me an email & I will forward the entry forms to you & arrange pick up.
Cheers
Gerard

re-bumped to catch the afternoon traffic!

Re-bumping this for the night stalkers, although some of you have been here all day!
Cheers
Gerard

Castle Hill Comp Stewards, undergoing basic training

Stewards.jpg

Folks, now the show is over we can announce the winners and place getters.

The Castle Hill Show people will be mailing out awards and tasting sheets.

Congratulations to the winners and place getters thanks to all who entered, helped on the day and thanks to Gerard who encouraged quite a few people to enter.

The plan is to run this comp in November 2006, to give a leg-up to those brewers who brew during winter.

Cheers

T

View attachment And_the_winners_are__.pdf

And another good performance from the AHB'ers, well done guys :beer:

Cheers.

Thanks guys,

Congrats to all the other winners too. It was my first comp, so I was stoked to get the results.

Here is an article I found in the local paper.

Beer_Comp_Article.jpg

Congrats to all the winners and the guys that made the comp happen.
Top photo that too. Must have been a top photographer present on the day :p

Doc

I have to add a big thanks to Tseay for getting the comp happening, I doubt it would have come together without you mate. :super: Members of the Hills Brewers Guild for the support and help on the event. Ndbrewing for the advice and entry deliveries. Country Brewer for drop off points. The judges. Basically anyone that was involved deserves the thumbs up.

Well done. Look forward to a bigger and better show next time.

Cheers,
Jarrad :beer:

Good day
Yes, thanks to all the people responsible to make such comps possible. Certainly appreciated.

I would just like to thank those involved in this comp I just got my score sheets back and as this is the first comp I have entered I was really suprised at the amount of feedback I got and exactly where i went wrong (more malt to balcance the hops) I would recommend any one do this, dont really on your freeloading mates for feedback this is how to get honest consise information

Well done fellas

Thanks

Latest posts

Back