• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Cascade Rhizomes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curly79

Reaction score
I've got 8 more little bundles of joy if anyone wants some cascade.

1494739973295.jpg

Sorry I just realised you're in Kinglake. I'll take one with the Victoria next week

Yep I'll grab one, send it off with the Victoria

Hey curly im keen one 1 vic and 1 casacade if theyre still available. Am in geelong. Can pay now but am overseas until end of month so would prefer a delay on postage.
Cheers
Dave

dave_hl said:
Hey curly im keen one 1 vic and 1 casacade if theyre still available. Am in geelong. Can pay now but am overseas until end of month so would prefer a delay on postage.
Cheers
Dave
PM me mate.

I would love one if there are any left. I can pick up next weekend, or possibly after work during the week if you are available?

Would be keen for 1 Cascade and 1 Victoria if you still have them, postage to Brisbane.

Will PM

All gone. I've pm'd the last couple of buyers. Sorry if you missed out anyone. If anyone bails out I'll have another look at it. Thanks all. Hoppy growing

Just dug up my Chinook. I've got 1 rhizome package and a little crown if anyone wants. $10 each plus postage. Dunno how I'd go posting the crown though?

1495246010968.jpg

All done and dusted apart from the Chinook crown. Anyone want it?

Latest posts

Back