Cascade, Amarillo & Fuggle Hop Bulk Buy ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross

CraftBrewer
Reaction score
Got this email from Hopco today re new season hops:

Cascade, Amarillo and UK Fuggle arrive in about a week. The rest arrive in about 3 4 weeks.

cheers Ross

Cascade, Amarillo and UK Fuggle arrive in about a week. The rest arrive in about 3 4 weeks.

Does this mean your will be doing another order? I really should have gotten 1kg of Cascade in the last one and wouldn't mind grabbing some Amarillo.

Jye said:

Does this mean your will be doing another order? I really should have gotten 1kg of Cascade in the last one and wouldn't mind grabbing some Amarillo.
[post="101883"][/post]​

Jye,

I need a few more hops - so guess I'll put something together next month for those interested...

ill be in a bulk buy , I always need Amarillo

Ross said:
Jye said:

[post="101883"][/post]​

Jye,

I need a few more hops - so guess I'll put something together next month for those interested...
[post="101885"][/post]​

I'd love to be in the next bulk buy, im just starting to run low on stock from the last one. Put me down if possible. :D

NRB said:
Does this mean places like Grain and Grape will have them or some sort of bulk buy? I'd like to get about 500g of Amarillo and at the best price possible.
[post="101932"][/post]​

You and I both NRB. :beerbang:

Warren -

Ross said:

cheers Ross
[post="101882"][/post]​

Hey, I just put up a post re Hopco & correctly in the retail forum - IMO it was relevant to the starting thread... In hindsight, maybe it should have been a new thread, & i apologise to Gerard (who I regard as a friend) if he feels it was out of place...

I then purely replied to a direct question, asking whether I was going to do a bulk buy - to which I stated, maybe in a month. If & when I do, it'll be posted under bulk buys - simple... :)

cheers Ross

Edit:
On further investigation of the retail section i see that alternatives are frequently posted against the starting thread Eg Keg-on-legs (air-up)...

Clarification from the moderators would be good - Should original posts just be left as an advert, or are the products being offered, up for discussion/comparisons with other products?

Apologies that this is going off the original topic - maybe a mod could move it...

cheers Ross

Edit: Thanks Doc... :)

Ross, if you end up organising a buy, I'm down for 500g of Amarillo at this stage and will wait and see what the "others" are prior to adding them to my list ;)

I'm definitely keen for some amarillo as well, 500g or so.

I'll definitely go 500g of Amarillo too. :beerbang:

Let the bulk buy roll!!! :chug:

Warren -

I'll grab some Cascade and Fuggles...2 of my favourites.
and Amarillo too..
Sign me up.

I am after

Amarillo - 250g
Saaz - 250g
POR - 250g

Thanks.

I'll take some Amarillo & would be interested in Saaz & EK Goldings too.

If it helps to encourage a bulk-buy I register my interest in 500g of fuggles or, preferably, EKG.

Put me down for 500g of Amarillo and 500g of Fuggles.

good for bittering at around 9% A/A and for flavour and give a spicy fruity type aroma.

make good APA's but you could use them for a heap if different brews

HI there,

Please put me down fro a 500g Amarillo, adn Ill take 500g of somethign else...

Case

Have you gone national Ross, or are you looking at a Queensland bulk buy this time around again.

wee stu said:
Have you gone national Ross, or are you looking at a Queensland bulk buy this time around again.
[post="102176"][/post]​

Stu - i haven't put my hand up for anything :blink: ... The thread title was put there by Doc, when it was move from Gerards Amarillo thread :)

But may well do a national one if I do it again - it's not much harder to post some...

cheers Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back