Cadel Celebration Brew

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My two loves are bikes and beers.

I used to live in the Alps and you'd be amazed how good a beer tastes after you've ridden up a mountain. Your head starts to spin in a very nice way after a few minutes.

I saw what you mean JasonP in the interveiw after a days racing the night before the time trial (end of 3rd last day) The poor bloke was that exhausted and mentaly confused, he was talking gobbldygook and dribble. He was absolutly spent. What an effort!
Hats off to the man. Next day catch up a full min to win it and he did it.
I thought he was going to do it last year with his broken elbow. Not to be, so this year justice done.
Another reason to hoist the Aussie flag IMO.What a champ.Love the Tour.
To name a brew after him will take some thought. Hope its taste is equel to the taste of victory for Cadel.
Daz

Something with bush pepper berries would be more appropriate.

I remember cadel as an awkward Roadie still wearing mountain bike shoes and driving the bunch to the dismay of many. Always been a freak on the bike and top bloke.

How about something australia..the race is french...and it was nice to see some ozzie shelia doing the anthem
Was also 'nice' to see the old-guy 'helping' her into the skimpy aussie-flag singlet top she wore to sing it.

Latest posts

Back