Buying A Used 4wd

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but mogs have portals!
yeah but mogs break your arse bones.
spent 2 weeks once being faried back and forth to and from the mess 3 times a day in a mog. a whole platoon of us. PITA is was. literally. then again we didnt complain otherwise they probably would have made us hoof the trip.

Haha yeah no one likes getting around on two feet and a heart beat!

Agree with most of the comments but No. 1 Q Kai?? What are you going to use if for?? 7 day a week commuter &/or kid carter + a bit of 4WD 2 or 3 times a year, or a full on every second weekend bush bash and country tower???

Our 105 Cruiser tends to only come out these days on weekends and when my motorbike stops working (like for last 6 weeks!!!) and of course trips away when it tows the trakshak. It's done FNQ and right round Tassy in Jan this year and regular trips between Sydney and Adelaide.

Bought it at the Govt. auctions. Was an ex-Water Board car and had 2" of lift, 2nd DC battery already on it and done a lot of work around the country already. It's a petrol and is very thirsty but that's not too much of a consideration when I'm carting the missus and three boys around the country and given it doesn't do too much town work during the week. It's just hit 190k and has had no issues whatsoever apart from new valve stem seals earlier on this year. Suspect it'll need the valves redone at around 220K but I'm hoping the bigend will last until 300k.

Back