Buy Of The Century!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewl

Reaction score
The other day I scored a commercial freezer like the ones you see all the ice creams in at the takeaway shops. Should fit about 6-7 kegs in it plus hops, yeast etc. Got it for $300!!!!! :D
Now I just need to save up for more kegs, fridgemate controller, timber to build bar around it, fonts, taps, the list goes on!

IMG_0214.jpg

Well done. Converting the top to something other than glass? Flooded font maybe? or just tuck it under the future bar?

Nice one on the buy.

Hopefully do a flip-top type bar which would make it easy to get to. Try and tuck it all underneath, cut a hole in the glass and straight up to the fonts

even replace the glass with perspex or double glazing of some sort so there is less disappation thru the glass.

a wall without instulation = higher running costs to keep cold. :)

Got this one for a dollar. Sorry :D My sister closed her shop down and instead of streets taking it away they said make us an offer. I have thick foam to put on top when in use. On whhels and all.

BYB

IMGP2182.JPG

Yeah... Perspex top would be good... Going to be hard doing class because its rounded. Its higher at the rear by a couple of inches

Its a great deal. I'd be inclined to sell it, use the profit to fund a freezer / taps et al.

Cheers - Mike

Thats even a better buy BYB... Gotta be over the moon with that... My one was in a mates shop for not much more than a year. Works beautifully just need to organise a fridgemate when SWMBO puts through budget

Back