Burners In Brisbane?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the NASA from Grain and Grape on Monday this week, it arrives yesterday and I am itching to fire it up.
They knocked $10 off the price and delivery to Brisbane was $18. Bargain!

:super:

sluggerdog said:
Hey Ross, that burner I got off you, is it the same as your currect one? I tried my first Full AG and found it near impossible to get a rolling boil...

???
[post="65762"][/post]​

Slugger,

Certainly looks the same - only difference is mines got a variable regulator on the gas hose that allows you to crank it up to get the boil going...

Well it has been a few months but I finally bit the bullet and bought myself a NASA burner from Grain and Grape. Fingers crossed it will be here by the weekend.

One hopeful question. Could my boil at all effect the efficiency of my brews? I ask as I have never got a good rolling boil with my old burner and my efficiency always was in the range of around 50% - 65% max.

Cheers

sluggerdog said:
Well it has been a few months but I finally bit the bullet and bought myself a NASA burner from Grain and Grape. Fingers crossed it will be here by the weekend.

One question hopeful question. Could my boil at all effect the efficiency of my brews? I ask as I have never got a good rolling boil with my old burner and my efficiency always was in the range of around 50% - 65% max.

Cheers
[post="77135"][/post]​

Slugger,

The boil makes no difference to your effiency....

Back