Burners In Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bookworm1707

Reaction score
G'day,

Just wondering if anyone knows any good places to buy three ring burners in Adelaide? Or suitable ones for BIAB under $100?

Best I have seen for three ring is $55ish.

I got an Italian Spiral type burner and Reg from Giganis on South Rd, Hindmarsh. I've only been able to do 2 brews since i got it, but it's worked beautifully.

No doubt its not as high quality as beer bellys, but i think it was around the $40 mark...

I love the Italian burners at beer belly but cannot justify spending twice the money. Just making the move into all grain and trying to keep costs down.

Stef, how long ago did you buy those?

I love the Italian burners at beer belly but cannot justify spending twice the money. Just making the move into all grain and trying to keep costs down.

Stef, how long ago did you buy those?

There is an Asian Food Wholesaler in Findon Road, very near Bunnings have a dirty big wok burners, I don't know the price but worth a look.
good luck

Giganis are good but also try Maxibilt at Norwood - lots of good gear there, well worth a look, and if you're like me you will walk out with more than just a burner... http://maxbilt.com.au/

Cheers,
Greg

i just bought 2 italian spiral burners from beerbelly. before i got them, i read on AHB that the ones at Georganis Bros are smaller ones that the beerbelly ones.

Anyway, i have 2 x 4ring burners now. one old and one brand new. you're welcome to the old one if you want. It did me well for 30lt batches when i was starting, to 70lt batches later on. I only changed to the Spiral as i was building a better stand.

the other option is to try the Rays Outdoors at harbourtown. I got my second 4 ring burner there about 6months ago before realising they were too wide for the brewstand. I think i got it for something stupid like $30 or $40 and bought on impulse. They had the 3rings even cheaper, but they ran out the day before i went in there.

i'm in clarence gardens. PM me if you want to get it

:icon_offtopic: Bookworm don't forget to join the Brew Adelaide forum also for great discussion and cathups with local brewers - linky in my sig.

Cheers!

I've a 3 ring burner, a Mongolian and a couple of the NASA (Turkey) burners.

NASA burner wins any day for me.

I know you budget was $100, but BCF has the NASA ones with a decent reg and a stand for a bit over $100. IMHO spend your money once and get one of these. Even if you want to brew doubles later, the burner will still be great. If you want one under $100, try importing one and get a reg local. I have a couple of links form my website to some sellers. But then you won't have it for a few weeks and miss out on the stand.

QldKev

Gaganis Bros sell the NASA burners too (or did last time i looked).

Far more powerful than 3 ring burners, good for single (20L) and double batches (40L).

Thanks guys, going to take up A3k's offer for now.

Had a look at Gaganis bros, they have 1, 2 and 4 ring burners mounted in stands. Could not see any spiral burners.

Lots of big pots but the prices were more expensive than beer belly.

Latest posts

Back