• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Bulls Head Brewery Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
STOP! PLEASE! Someone buy it! The suspense is killin' me!

And good on ya Tony. It's not easy to take on the self-medication that actually isn't working. I've done it myself. Good luck.

I will put your offer on the shelf for now as i would prefer to sell it as a an all in one ready to go unit, just supply gas and amber liquid.

If it wont sell, i will look at splitting it from the kegs and fittings etc

cheers mate :)

On that note....... if anyone wants it cheaper without all the kegs, line, regulator, fittings etc im sure we can come to an arangement

Water purifier and Kegorator SOLD!

Good onya Tony for taking control of your depression issue. You've been a real inspiration to my brewing over the years, and you will be missed. You've contributed immensely to AHB, serious pat on the back mate.

Good luck with the sale of your gear, too. Top class across the board.

Cheers
reVox

Cheers mate. Much appreciated.

AHB, its people and home brewing in general has been great to me over the years. Its given me an avenue to be able to express myself and my creative side and be able to share it with others.

so many good times, great beers and memories that will stay with me forever. I feel a sense of loss at stopping to be honest but i have to make change.

I never got tired of seeing the looks on people faces when they tried something that they had never had before for the first time, no matter if they liked it or not!

I also enjoyed having dozens of people come spend some time in my garage and learn how to brew. Its a real treat to see someone you point in a direction take off and make great beer on their own!

I will stick around on here and post up pics of my lambics etc as they progress, and help out where i can.

Cheers Folks

If you are ever looking for a job and see advertised:

Wanted: person to package flooded fonts for postage.

DON'T APPLY

Tony said:
OK

Incase the brew rig sale i have lined up falls through.... I'm after Expressions of interest

At this stage it is NOT FOR SALE!

Im looking at $1800
pitty ur not in vic.. im about to build one similar .. some parts of this would be good ! and still be cheaper!!

OK

Well that is pretty much everything.

Now..... all the hops.

Would anyone be interested if i broke them up?

Im not talking 90g here and 90g there, in talking a couple kilo bunches at a good price

I'd be interested in some of them, be happy to take the US Varieties

US hops sold

I will have to get a list up here wont I

Here is whats left of the hops.

Some are sold, some i am keeping and the rest are packaged up in a double vac sealed bag ready for a lucky brewer to buy.

2011 5.4% EKG Pellets 360 $24.00
2010 6.8% Hallertau Tradition Organic pellets 295 $19.66
2011 10.5% Target Pellets 90 $6.00
2007 4.5% Saphire Pellets 90 $6.00
2011 5.4% Mt Hood Pellets 240 $16.00

Total 1075 $71.66

Will do them for $60

Tony said:

Some are sold, some i am keeping and the rest are packaged up in a double vac sealed bag ready for a lucky brewer to buy.

Total 1075 $71.66

Will do them for $60
I'll take 'em mate.

Good excuse to catch up, and i have some space in the freezer.

Dan

Tony said:

Total 1075 $71.66

Edit: bugger, I type to slow

I'll takem Tony if they are still available

Will do them for $60

Latest posts

Back