Bulk Buys

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GMK

BrewInn Barossa:~ Home to GMKenterprises ~
Reaction score
Hi All,

Was wondering if anyone has contacts to source a good price on the 2400w Immersion elements that we could organise a bulk buy of...

Volunteers sought....

TIA

hey gmk
were you think the hand held type or the screw in type?

cheers jimmy

Before people jump into bulk buys, why dont you just consult your local HB Shops? I am sure they could do u a good deal on a bulk purchase plus I bet they would appreciate the custom?

Steve

Hi All,

Was wondering if anyone has contacts to source a good price on the 2400w Immersion elements that we could organise a bulk buy of...

Volunteers sought....

TIA
Hey Ken have you tried asking BYB if he has a spare one available you could have (he'd probaly only charge you twice as much as he would anyone else :p ) or check that 2nd Hand shop he haunts up in Nuri he said they are pretty regular with getting them in up there

Before people jump into bulk buys, why dont you just consult your local HB Shops? I am sure they could do u a good deal on a bulk purchase plus I bet they would appreciate the custom?

Steve

What & pay near retail price.......................mate you will start a riot here.

Cheers

Paul

I'd be interested, been looking at one of the models mentioned in one of the other threads, but if more people are interested and we get a good price I'd be in.

Need to finish my new brewing system.

Count me in for one if the BB goes ahead. Price dependant of course!
Tim

I wouldnt mind sticking my hand up for one, depending on price

Has there been any developments with this bulk buy? Its about the only thing i need to complete the setup... giggity

Latest posts

Back