Bulk Buy - Little Brown Pumps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So check them so see if they're cracked before signing?
What's a good way to test these? I don't have hose yet haha

Mine has been "Your parcel is currently in transit between our Toowoomba and Melbourne depots" since thursday at 12:30 :(

So check them so see if they're cracked before signing?
What's a good way to test these? I don't have hose yet haha

Mine has been "Your parcel is currently in transit between our Toowoomba and Melbourne depots" since thursday at 12:30 :(

Without hose just put them in the water.. Obviously without the wire submerged..
Works well.

I can put an enquiry in for you if you like Acasta?

Was sitting in the Letter Box last night when I got home...

It says 5m Head on it, which is fine, but I thought they were 8m..

No biggie and many thanks for putting yourself through all that for us.

Yob

Was sitting in the Letter Box last night when I got home...

It says 5m Head on it, which is fine, but I thought they were 8m..

No biggie and many thanks for putting yourself through all that for us.

Yob

Actual specs were as follows btw:

Model Max Flow Rate (L/M) Rated Voltage (DC) Current (A) Max Water Head (M) Power (W)​
TL-B07 6.5L 12VDC 0.5 2 6​
TL-B07 8L 12VDC 0.75 3 9​
TL-B07 6.5L 24VDC 0.25 2 6​
TL-B07 12L 24VDC 0.8 5 19.2

Haven't actually got one in front of me to see that's what it says..
But I think that's right..

Sorry you might have to work that one out yourselves a bit. Damn whitespace removal..

Arvo lads,
Specs are in the PDF's on the first page. The 24V version had a 5m head.
Cheers,
BB

my pumps arrived this arvo yipee :rolleyes:
all a-ok upon visual inspection ,will have get them wired up to determine any doa.

thanks again warwick you bloody champion :beerbang:

Hey guys.

Just to let everyone know.
I had the last 4 pumps set out to collect this morning.
Anyway got home from work - still there.
Rang courier.. Didn't get the coupons on their end.
So they will go tomorrow morning.

Warwick

Without hose just put them in the water.. Obviously without the wire submerged..
Works well.

I can put an enquiry in for you if you like Acasta?

Turned up like Yob's did! There is a crack in the base of one but oh well. Yet to test them, but will report back soon.

yay, both my pumps work. Well I plugged them into my 24C power supplies for about 5 seconds each. They actually squirt out a fair bit of water....

And with all the broken bases, it really does display that you get what you pay for... :D

Looks like the freight company can't really be trusted to transit anything that might be anything but indestructible. My pumps arrived safe and sound and packaged in a nice bundle of bubble wrap. Unfortunatly the couriers don't really give a shit and I am sure they threw them around a fair bit and probably got put under a fair amount of weight.

yay, both my pumps work. Well I plugged them into my 24C power supplies for about 5 seconds each. They actually squirt out a fair bit of water....

And with all the broken bases, it really does display that you get what you pay for... :D

Yeah supplier actually suggested that next time they might be better bought without bases at all.

Both my pumps arrived all in on piece and are both working, Thank again Warwick.

Id have to disgree with you there. I got a pump from the UK and they don't look any different. I don't think it would take much to snap the base on this unit as it dosn't look to sturdy.

Pumps arrived yesterday. Both run fine, one has a crack in the base. Not a problem. I reckon if people mount these using the base you will more than likely break them sometime anyway. Probably better to just let the hoses support them.

Thanks again for a great job Warwick

Id have to disgree with you there. I got a pump from the UK and they don't look any different. I don't think it would take much to snap the base on this unit as it dosn't look to sturdy.

Hmm, that was my point. Pay $20 for a pump and you can't really complain if a non-critical part of it breaks. If you don't want bases breaking then pay a reasonable amount for a reasonable quality pump.

yeh, and I reckon at some point the base would snap if you you did mount it with the base. Oh well, zip-ties for me!! Actually I'll probably use some velcro straps.

Pumps arrived today and they're all in working order.
I'm mounting mine off of the outlet, so if anyone in Adelaide needs one with the bases intact, PM me and I'm happy to swap.

Cheers again for your effort on this one Warwick.
BB

Mine arrived today, i'll give them a run in the morning to see how they work.

My pumps arrived today. Both working fine, both arrived intact.
Thanks once again Warwick.
Cheers Mario

Latest posts

Back