Bulk Buy - Erlenmeyer Flasks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm out, got to go to G&G this weekend anyway. Cheers for the effort CS

I'm out, going to send my cash to a bushfire relief fund. ;)

CSmurf

Homebrewer79 & mine are going to the same place so that will cost down on some postage cost (ie HB79's place).

EDIT: Didnt see HB79's post. I guess im out also. Thanks for the effort.

Sorry CS - I'm out. Making the trip to G&G this week instead.

Thanks for all the trouble orgainising it. Probably the most difficult BB I've seen yet.
Hutch.

The guys that have just dropped out of the bulk buy are weak as piss. :excl:

You have committed to a guy who has done all the running around and placed order etc.
Then at the last minute you drop out.

Thanks anyway CS for doing all the running around. :beer:

I guess that I am out as well :p

Mate if I wasn't on Bribie I'd give you a neck and back massage and a few pints of Yorkshire Bitter, sorry about outcome but PITA sums it up perfectly. Don't feel bad about it, it's like trying to herd cats, but thanks for effort :icon_cheers:

Cheers
Michael

ok Reg i generally agree with you but i siged up onto the bulk buy when it was cheaper than i can get myself. now that I have to pay for postage it will cost me more than $15 more than what i can get myself. im sorry but im not paying an extra $15 just to be part of a bulk buy.

I wouldnt pull out of a bulk buy for any other reason. If i budget for something and comit then i put the money aside. Not in any way implying that other people financial situations should dictate what they do. this is purely my own way of doing things and i make no judgements on those who pulled out for financial reasons.

Again CS thanks for your work and sorry the BB didnt work out.

Oh bugger, must have missed this one when I was away.

Anyone know of a good source in Sydney for Erlenmeyer Flasks?

Latest posts

Back