Broken Rice Perth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenworthy

Reaction score
Trying to find a source for broken rice,but had no luck,Anyone in perth ,Freo know of a place ,be appreciated cheers

Trying to find a source for broken rice,but had no luck,Anyone in perth ,Freo know of a place ,be appreciated cheers

Any asian grocer should have it. Regardless of state location. It would eaten quite often by the Vietnamese community. ;)

just stick the rice thru your mill...then its broken! :lol:

Any asian grocer should have it. Regardless of state location. It would eaten quite often by the Vietnamese community. ;)

No probs. I will ask the next Vietnamese I see, cause dammed if I can find it

The Asian grocer in Fremantle across the road from COLES has it. The Asian grocer in Myaree its called Chang Brothers next to yum yum bbq on Leach Highway have it. Or just walk down William Street in Perth and ANY of the Asian Grocers will have it.

Katie

The Asian grocer in Fremantle across the road from COLES has it. The Asian grocer in Myaree its called Chang Brothers next to yum yum bbq on Leach Highway have it. Or just walk down William Street in Perth and ANY of the Asian Grocers will have it.

Katie
KATIE!!!!!! WELCOME BACK!

If you're only looking in Freo, I'm no help. But if you're searching in Perth as well, try Lucky Import Export Co at the top end of William St, they have a huge range. If they don't have it, walk down to the Viet Hoa restaurant and right next door there's an asian grocery, and the lady is very helpful. Otherwise Kongs (I think) in Vic Park has the biggest range of products I've ever seen!!

Oh, and hi there Katie - long time no see!

Thanks everbody Ill look again. Katie I did go in to that shop opposite Coles couldnt see it and they were busy will do it again thanks for that.

Latest posts

Back