Brizzy - Christmas Drinks At The German Club

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

CraftBrewer
Reaction score
Brewers,

A quick heads up - The CraftBrewer team (+ wives) are having their Christmas Party at the German Club this Friday (11th) from 6.30pm.
Please join us if you are around & let us buy you a drink :party:

Cheers Ross & Crew.

Brewers,

A quick heads up - The CraftBrewer team (+ wives) are having their Christmas Party at the German Club this Friday (11th) from 6.30pm.

Cheers Ross & Crew.

Whoa there Ross! Did you say FREE drink? As in buy me a drink?

Are you feeling ok there mate? Haven't been sneaking into the coldroom again have ya? You know in this hot weather you really need to hydrate properly...

Seriously... To good an offer to pass up there Ross. Be good to wish all the hard working CB's lads and Mothballs ( :ph34r: ) a Merry Christmas.

Chap Chap

Yes chappo u get a free drink but u must kiss his german helmet first jawohl?

Awesome, lucky I have tomorrow night off. See ya's there

Brewers,

Cheers Ross & Crew.

Awesome Ross,

Cheers for the invite, I have been looking for an excuse to visit the German Club.

Hope to see you and others there.

Prost :beerbang:

Not a bad end of week, Platform Bar at 4 today for a xmas party then German club for the first time tomorrow.

Bah humbug!
I picked a bad week to go on the dry :angry: .
Have a good one, anyways.

Bah humbug!
I picked a bad week to go on the dry :angry: .
Have a good one, anyways.

Just read somewhere on the internet that next week is an exceptional week to go on the dry Perry. You know the internet never lies!

Come on Winkle, you know you want to :party:

Building up a big thirst with this heat... See you guys tonight.

Cheers Ross

Not enough notice for us sunshine coasters, good thing perhaps ;) ?

Have a good one guys

batz

Thanks for the heads up and invite Ross. Hope to swing by for a couple of drinks.

Cheers,
Kris.

Great I can return your really expensive bottle opener while having a beer!
Excellent! haha

Haven't slept since 5am yesterday, got home and straight to work this morning. Gonna grab an hour now, not sure if I'm still drunk or not :huh:

Took the bar tab for granted last night at the Platform Bar and tried for a Rogues Mocha Porter, she poured it then informed me that it wasn't covered by the tab. Oops. $25. Good beer.

Back