Brisbane Spring Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad news - gotta pull out at the last minute. SWMBO has organised my life again and I'm headed to Warwick instead. Only benefit is I'm getting a fermenting fridge out of the deal so I guess that's a win.

No more sleeps! It's on :chug:

Bad news - gotta pull out at the last minute. SWMBO has organised my life again and I'm headed to Warwick instead. Only benefit is I'm getting a fermenting fridge out of the deal so I guess that's a win.

Win, win, just do a pubcrawl of Warwicks finest beer venues instead ;)

:ph34r:

What should we start with Perry?

Leaving home now, see you in a couple of hours Perry

Definately coffee, getting the beer engine working last night was a bad idea.

And a pint.

Yes I know what you mean. I thought I'd just try a pint of my new wheat creation and...........................well you know how it would have gone from there :wacko:

What are all you guys doing up so early? You are starting to crawl at 9:30, what's the point in getting up at 6?

Anyway, have fun, hope you're Not falling asleep at the scratch (again?).

What are all you guys doing up so early? You are starting to crawl at 9:30, what's the point in getting up at 6?

Anyway, have fun, hope you're Not falling asleep at the scratch (again?).

At least we'll get there :p

Have fun guys... I'll be here most likely not drinking (might sneak one in)....

We want pics!

Well the crowd will know by now im not gonna be there today. ****! Completely slipped my mind and now i have 3 kids to tend to. :(

Pics or it isn't happening

Just some progressive photos! ;)

20120908_125124.jpg

20120908_125103.jpg

Latest posts

Back