Brisbane Octoberfest 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winkle

Teach a man to fish and play golf, and you'll neve
Reaction score
Heads up for those who end up dubble booking stuff like me, don't forget to pay for your social membership before then.
Octoberfest this year at the German Club is on 1-2 October.
So who is interested in a AHB table?
Will Bonj bring a pillow?
Pre-lube for ANHC?

Edit: sp.

If I'm not working I'm in !

Batz

Bumpity bump.
Ocktoberfest approaching quickly.
Time to clear the day with work, SWMBO, etc, etc....
And organise recovery items for Sunday B)

I should be rolling up to the bar at 12.30/1pm.
Mmmmm, alt.

I should be rolling up to the bar at 12.30/1pm.
Mmmmm, alt.

I'll be there. I was planning to brew on the following Sunday, but I think I'll play it safe now and get the brewing out of the way on Saturday morning B)

Prost!
tallie

Perry - You guys going Friday or Saturday?

cheers Ross

I'm in as well :beer:

Batz

Will see if I can swing a weekend in Brissy with SWMBO, and if so, I'll be there with beers on :)

Heads up for those who end up dubble booking stuff like me, don't forget to pay for your social membership before then.
Octoberfest this year at the German Club is on 1-2 October.
So who is interested in a AHB table?
Will Bonj bring a pillow?
Pre-lube for ANHC?

Edit: sp.
I'm keen but no membership...can I not get a social membership on the day?....

If not...I'll just have to go one day soon. :beerbang:

PB

I'm keen but no membership...can I not get a social membership on the day?....

If not...I'll just have to go one day soon. :beerbang:

PB

You could do that, but if you go this week and apply you should have your membership card delivered and that gives you a discount on drinks as well as reduced entry price to 0ctoberfest :super: .
(And you can have a hopfenweisse this week)

+1- just do it! Should be a cracker....

You could do that, but if you go this week and apply you should have your membership card delivered and that gives you a discount on drinks as well as reduced entry price to 0ctoberfest :super: .
(And you can have a hopfenweisse this week)

Why does God treat me SOOOO BAD !!!!! I have to go away, up North on a crazy work camping holiday for 7 weeks and I miss Octoberfest !!!

Why do they kick my dog and call him F*ck Off ??

Not at all happy JAN !!!

Enjoy Boys and Girls ... wish I was able to join you ..

All That Beer .... sob ....

Bugger me dead, morning shift for a change so I'll be there Sat around 1.00 - what's the nearest pubic transport, the old Vulture St southbank station?
I can't find details of the fest on their site, what's the entry fee and does that give you a free beer or summat? Jeans and a jacket ok ?

Bugger me dead, morning shift for a change so I'll be there Sat around 1.00 - what's the nearest pubic transport, the old Vulture St southbank station?
I can't find details of the fest on their site, what's the entry fee and does that give you a free beer or summat? Jeans and a jacket ok ?

Train then bus is the go for you Bribie. Wish I could make it this year but alas it is not to be. :(
Your national dress of socks & sandals will be quite acceptable mate. :)

TP

option 1 from Fortitude Valley to 416 Vulture St, Woolloongabba top
Take Train Route CARW - Caboolture to Rosewood (Queensland Rail) daily timetable
Departing 11.30pm Fortitude Valley Railway Station trip timetable
Arriving 11.33pm Central Railway Station
Walk 55 metres
Fare included in the next trip
Take Bus Route 250 - Redland Bay 250 Via Carindale/Cleveland (Veolia) daily timetable
Departing 11.41pm Ann St far side of Creek St (Stop 7) trip timetable
Arriving 11.52pm Woolloongabba Busway
Walk 390 metres
Zones travelled in: 1-2

Latest posts

Back