Brisbane Octoberfest 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good thing there's no pool in the place, eh Perry.... I'm now all confirmed, aiming for an approx 1pm arrival, depending on wether I'm public transporting in, or getting a lift. Either way, looking forward to it. Oh and Scoundrel, HTFU and come along! I'm missing the final too, but it will be worth it. Bugger to hear you can't make it Bribie, see you at the Xmas swap mate.

See all you dozy buggers on Saturday then I guess!

screw it im coming so log as the games on, it'll give me an excuse to where the jersey out of the house without having rocks chucked at me.

how you getting in winkle? bus in?

Donya Lukey! That being said, if you're a collingwoood supporter I'll have to bring a pile of rocks to throw at you myself. Us Bomber folk hate those Maggies....

Donya Lukey! That being said, if you're a collingwoood supporter I'll have to bring a pile of rocks to throw at you myself. Us Bomber folk hate those Maggies....

Nick, remind me to discuss a freezer shaped object on Saturday.
Luke - you can keep Boxy company then (oh yes success!), you'd be best training to Southbank then getting a bus to the Gabba, we'll be either throwing ourselves on the mercy of Tran/sinfo or (sensibly) getting a cab txt me if you need details.

will swing by tomorrow before work to nut it out. looking forward to it

OK peoples, I'm looking very shaky for tomorrow, as I woke up this morning with a thumping headache and sore throat. Today at work, the aches came along. :(

So I'm still coming down anyway, but may or may not make it tomorrow.

Sorry fells :(

Cheers

OK peoples, I'm looking very shaky for tomorrow, as I woke up this morning with a thumping headache and sore throat. Today at work, the aches came along. :(

Cheers

HTFU See you tomorrow :party:

Cheers Ross

Stuck at the PubShop till 5pm :(

Gay-YouAre-01.jpg

:p

Cheers

I'm having a bit of a tough time too Nick, I too didn't think I would make it........................but HTFU Batz !

sick_man_1392271c.jpg

I'll be there !! :party: :beer:

Batz

I'll be there too. Just not sure what time....I'm guessing 2.01pm right?

PB

I believe opening time at the club is 11 PB.
at 14:01 you'll be behind by a metric shit load of beer <_< .
HTFU Nick.

HTFU nick, who else is gonna scream obsenities with me at the football? beer!, its good for wat ales ya!

im working till 1:45 tomorrow, so ill see you guys around 2:30.

good to see batz is back in on the volks-oktober-wagen, hope julies ok. looks like a good turn out 4 tomorrow.

The Vegabus will be leaving here at 12-ish (playing music in the best possible taste), I'll shout you a hopfenweisse on arrival Campbell :beer:
There, that should make the day go smoothly....

The Vegabus will be leaving here at 12-ish (playing music in the best possible taste), I'll shout you a hopfenweisse on arrival Campbell :beer:
There, that should make the day go smoothly....

Yippee !!

0511_0809_2219_3636_Oktoberfest_Clip_Art___Men_with_Beer_Steins_clipart_image.png

OK, OK, I've had a good sleep and I'm back in too.

Not sure one ETA as yet, but probably around 1ish. Will look for the table of Yobbos.

CHeers

Geez, you guys must have really gone hard after I left, not a peep out of any of you......

I pulled up great, may have even poisoned my cold off with excessive alcohol consumption....

That Oktoberfest was bloody beautiful....!

Cheers

Latest posts

Back