Brisbane Grain Bulk Buy September 2017

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a heads up guys:
Orders close tonight.
Payments by Wednesday 13/9
Pickup Friday 15/9 9:00am to 5:30pm
Pickup Saturday 16/9 12:00pm to 5:00pm

Just check your orders on the spreadsheet as well. Let me know if I have any errors.
Spreadsheet

Think Batz & brewno had WEY Vienna down not Gladfield

Hi guys, I know it says this BB closed last night. I just wanted to check if it was at all possible to add 2 bags to the list??
I was after a bag of Wey Pils and BB Pale. I understand if I have missed out.. Can someone please let me know? I have no issues paying by the deadline.

Cheers Adbrewer

Hi guys, I know it says this BB closed last night. I just wanted to check if it was at all possible to add 2 bags to the list??
I was after a bag of Wey Pils and BB Pale. I understand if I have missed out.. Can someone please let me know? I have no issues paying by the deadline.

Cheers Adbrewer

Please disregard this post. I have made other arrangements.

Adbrewer

Just a heads up guys:
Orders close tonight.
Payments by Wednesday 13/9
Pickup Saturday 16/9 12:00pm to 5:00pm

Just check your orders on the spreadsheet as well. Let me know if I have any errors.
Spreadsheet
Would it be possible for me to pick up later than those dates at all ?

hey Sam,
when would you like to pick up?
If possible Tuesday 19/9
Or if anyone on the southside or Logan could pick up for me that would be great.

Got my kids 1st B'day that weekend so a divorce would ensue if I'm off picking up beer supplies

If possible Tuesday 19/9
Or if anyone on the southside or Logan could pick up for me that would be great.

Got my kids 1st B'day that weekend so a divorce would ensue if I'm off picking up beer supplies

No problem.
pick up Tuesday - same business hours as Friday.
If you are lucky enough to have someone collect for you just let me know who is picking up.

or you could make a tour of a home brew shop one of the activities at the party! :D

No problem.
pick up Tuesday - same business hours as Friday.
If you are lucky enough to have someone collect for you just let me know who is picking up.

or you could make a tour of a home brew shop one of the activities at the party! :D
Haha
Great that works for me I'll grab it on Tuesday, cheers.

Payment, will you PM me details or have I missed it somewhere ?

So I left a few off the PM list.:oops:

if you don't have a PM from me with my banking details let me know!

Cheers

Okay guys Hoppy Days has been paid.

Make your arrangements with Steve for pickup.
Pickup Saturday 16/9 12:00pm to 5:00pm​
Thanks to everyone for your prompt payments - this was easier than I thought it would be! :)

If you haven't paid you will have to pay Steve direct - no outing but I'm assuming you know if you paid or not.
If you do pay me after today, fu¢k it, I'm keeping it! :D

Latest posts

Back