Brisbane Ekka Holiday

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DAMN IT I'm brewing an ESB for the comp today FFS go pick

Shit Ive got an ESB I,m putting in as well...oh well it will be worth the 5 bucks for the judges comments I guess.
And yes Chap Chap there will be a Stout or 2 as well...and an APA Ive heard that Browndogs not allowed to enter any american style beers this year :ph34r:

Brad

---- it, I may as well have a crack at an ESB aswell... :icon_cheers:

:party: CB

FFS theres like 13 styles and sub-categories to choose from ya buggers... Give olde Chap Chap a break for crying out loud!!!!

Chappo

I am a river to my people.

Actually if by ESB you mean Extra Special Bitter then I'm not doing one, I'm just doing a mere SB B)
However if by ESB you mean the E to stand for English then that's not really a BJCP category.

Actually I reckon the battle will be on for the Aus Lager, tried a Chappo wice lager in that style at BABBS and very nice. I use ALDI rice for that German je-ne-sais-quoi :p

Hmmmm????

Alright let's make this...well?....Interesting?

We all enter in Bitter Ale category lowest score aka "loser" has to be brew bitch at one of our brew days?

rocky-horror-dinner.jpg

Yep you have too be inn your Mrs knickers!

Chappo

Me thinks Chap Chap has a secret will to be the said "loser" and and already has the outfit picked out. :ph34r: :lol:

Cheers
Gavo.

Me thinks Chap Chap has a secret will to be the said "loser" and and already has the outfit picked out. :ph34r: :lol:

Cheers
Gavo.

Shut up Gavo stop side tracking the point you in or you out?

OR

Are ya TOO CHICKEN?

(Btw Gavo stop letting all me secrets out :ph34r: )

Chappo

Ok you're on, how and where do I enter?

Now I hope you know my missus wears big comfortable Knickers, you won't tell her I said that will you? :ph34r: I will never be allowed out to play again.

Hell I'm a sure loser as I have no Idea if my ESB's are anywhere near style.

Gavo.

On ya Gavo!

Ok the Qld Dare Devil Brewers Incorporated is officially on!

Any other Dare Devilsout there willing to have a shot?

So far:

1. Chappo
  2. Gavo
Come on you chicken shits??

Chappo

Bwhahahaha! I knew CB would pull out! Come on CB put ya wife knickers where your mouth is!!!

Chappo

Look, all this fannying around on moot points, I'm quite happy with the underwear, SWMBO and I swap our thong knickers all the time so her thong is my thong.

thong.jpg

ROFL!

I knew that kegerator was a BAD idea!

Chappo

BTW I'm starting a new thread so us Qlders stop high jacking this one Sorry OP (sooo unlike us lot up here huh?)

Bwhahahaha! I knew CB would pull out! Come on CB put ya wife knickers where your mouth is!!!

Chappo

I dont have a wife.. :p

Im looking at 1.Aussie Old/Dark Ale 2.Dry Stout 3.APA 4.Maybe A.I.P.A

Ill let youse have a chance on the E.S.B :rolleyes:

CB

At least nobody has posted a shot of someone wearing a co*k sock (sigh - yet) :blink: .

I would like to work Wednesday & move the day off to Friday and get well munted @ the Platform bar etc, who knows work might be agreeable for once.

See, I wanted Friday off as well (and had the option to do it), but for some reason the missus can only get Wednesday so I "have" to take the Wednesday off :(

Munted at the Platform bar on Friday sounds like a friggen awesome idea. Knowing my luck the panel beaters will have finished working on my car (damn that dopey scrag that ran into the back of my B4) and I'll have to pick it up, so getting munted wont be on the cards until after it's picked up :(

It's a god damned bloody conspiracy I tell you.

Back