Brisbane Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, we are only waiting on a few to pay then we are off.

I spoke to Ross today and the Weyermanns grain is being held by customs, may be a week or so before it is available. I will keep you updated

I'm keen to pay and sent you a pm regarding payment details as I haven't received them yet.

If everyone is happy and we can get the cash in the bank we can have the grain here by 18 Oct. I am happy to put it to the vote (as long as you all agree with me)

18th is good for me!

Alfa: Having run a grain bulk buy before, just select a delivery date which suits you and the rest of us will work it out...

Thanks for organising... :beerbang:

Yes mate, suits me too. FYI, I'm out greenbank way, so am happy to pick up for anyone else out this way.

Paid, cheers.

18th sounds good. I'd also be willing to pick up for others if it helps, I'm in Samford.

Hey alfadog, the 18th doesn't work for me as i will be on Fraser Island chasing tailor...is there anyone who can pickup and bring to the northside (near alderley) so i can pickup? I will be back on the 25th.

Cheers

SpiroZ

Hi guys, I will be away that weekend and not back till the 29th... I will need to arrange another plan for pick up.

Hey Malty,

I live in Springwood which is on the southside of Brisbane. Am happy to pick it up for you.

Hopefully there is someone else further south that can grab it for you from Craft Brewer.

Thanks,
Angus.

Thanks Angas and Seamad. Hmm i think we were planning to visit Tambourine distillery sometime soon anyway. Ok i will wait till we get the official delivery date and then give you guys a PM to work something out..

Latest posts

Back