Brisbane Bulk Buy - Any Interest?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does this represent a bulk buy or is it simply a bulk retail purchase? Moderators, perhaps this should be moved to the retail thread as it is not really a bulk buy.

cheers

Darren

Darren, you should keep calm while I tell you that the current Melbourne bulk buy is through Grain and Grape. I could hardly believe it myself, I expected Seven to break into the Olympics.

I know you'll want to post there too, just to sort things out, cause this incorrect thread madness must stop.

;)

Does this represent a bulk buy or is it simply a bulk retail purchase?
Since you asked, here's a definition;
Noun
the purchase of goods in large amounts, often at reduced prices
Collins Essential English Dictionary 2nd Edition 2006 HarperCollins Publishers 2004, 2006
It's been organised by members for the benefit of members. You're clutching at straws.

Anyhoo,
I have updated the spreadsheet and there are only 2 splits left to try and fill - (both mine of course.. :p )
Melanoiden
Smoked
If there are no takers i will axe them..
Other than that, due to tommorrows deadline we only have room for 7 more bags. No more.
First in best dressed... :icon_cheers:

Spreadsheet -View attachment BULKBUY2.pdf

Sqyre.. ;)

Lock my order in Sqyre, all looks good. Can you pm me bank account details so I can transfer $.

Cheers,

Hayden

IMPORTANT NOTICE
I really wanted to leave the confirmations untill the very last spreadsheet just incase mistakes are made.
But seeing how everyone so keen to get under way i will accept "LOCK ME IN" from this post onwards.
Anyone who asked for a "lock in" prior to this post please re-check the spreadsheet and confirm with another "lock Me In" via post or PM. (Batz excluded)

I will also PM with Bank Account details sometime today.
Guys in the last Bulk buy remember we had a mixup with the bank details last time so make sure you use the new ones i supply..
(they will be similar. just use the new ones)

When making payment please put your AHB Nickname in the reference section so i know who you are.
If your bank only allows numbers in the reference section put in your AHB member number.

Sqyre.. :icon_cheers:

Lock me in Brucie!

Cheers

Lock me in too please sqyre - spreadsheet looks all good.

Joe

Lock me up, er in.

Latest posts

Back