Brisbane Area Grain Bulk Buy. Jan 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Dazdog, order locked in & on the way - shouldn't be too long before someone starts one off again.

cheers Ross

My wife informs me that we will be in Brisbane on Friday for various reasons. As we look like we are heading for a Sat pickup, is there any chance I could pick up my grain on Friday? I only have full sacks so no splits needed. If possible I would love to avoid driving to Brisbane twice in as many days.

Cheers

What's the plan with pickup and splits?

I'm available on Saturday morning to help out if that's to go after not being able to help last time. If we do make it then I can also pick up grain for other west siders if they need (I'm in Kenmore).

A huge thanks to brad for organising!

What's the plan with pickup and splits?

I'm available on Saturday morning to help out if that's to go after not being able to help last time. If we do make it then I can also pick up grain for other west siders if they need (I'm in Kenmore).

A huge thanks to brad for organising!

Mtae as mentioned from the start I will not be available on the day of pick up due to work commitments but I am trying to get there on the friday arv before to sort out the splits this will depend on a few things ( mainly that the grain is there and that I won't be a menace to the CB production team). Can someone/s please put their hand up to organise on pick up day. All it will involve is ticking names off the spreadsheet as they are taken whilst working your way through the CB taps.

Cheers Brad

Mtae as mentioned from the start I will not be available on the day of pick up due to work commitments but I am trying to get there on the friday arv before to sort out the splits this will depend on a few things ( mainly that the grain is there and that I won't be a menace to the CB production team). Can someone/s please put their hand up to organise on pick up day. All it will involve is ticking names off the spreadsheet as they are taken whilst working your way through the CB taps.

Cheers Brad

Sorry mate, I wasn't 100% that the delivery date was confirmed. I'm available for 30min to an hour on Saturday to assist doing whatever if need be and this can be any time in the morning.

I guess what I'm asking everyone is what time are we getting there?

Also, I promise I'll at least have an order from you Ross seeing as I'm coming all the way over :)

Cheers Brad

If it's raining on Friday I can help with splits and re stacking, if not raining I'm needed in beaudesert all day. It's not much of a answer but thats just how my work is.
Last time I just pulled my bags off the pallet left outside I don't remember anyone being there or myself checking off a spread sheet.

If it's raining on Friday I can help with splits and re stacking, if not raining I'm needed in beaudesert all day. It's not much of a answer but thats just how my work is.
Last time I just pulled my bags off the pallet left outside I don't remember anyone being there or myself checking off a spread sheet.

What time Saturday are we talking? I think I can be there from ~9am, but can't do any lifting as I have a buggered arm ATM, but am happy to keep a running score on the spread sheet of what's been collected etc.

What time Saturday are we talking? I think I can be there from ~9am, but can't do any lifting as I have a buggered arm ATM, but am happy to keep a running score on the spread sheet of what's been collected etc.

I'm thinking I'll get there at 9am too. I may have programmer's arms these days but can lift some bags for you ;)

Guys,

really sorry, but I am out of town until after Easter, so will be unable to help out with the organising and splits, etc. I will talk to Ross about wharehousing my grain until I can pick it up.

Cheers - Snow.

Guys,

really sorry, but I am out of town until after Easter, so will be unable to help out with the organising and splits, etc. I will talk to Ross about wharehousing my grain until I can pick it up.

Cheers - Snow.

I don't mind picking up for you Snow, if you're still in Kenmore. I can either drop to your place or you could pick up.

That's unless you really just want an excuse to drive to Craftbrewer :)

I don't mind picking up for you Snow, if you're still in Kenmore. I can either drop to your place or you could pick up.

That's unless you really just want an excuse to drive to Craftbrewer :)

Thanks Parks - I've sent you a PM.

Cheers - Snow

Pete and I will be there bit after 9.00 so I will give a good go to help out .And I will put TP to work as well.

sav

I will add bring spare bags and zipp ties

sav

I knock off work at about midday on Saturday, will hopefully get off a bit early to get there at about noon.

Will people still be there then?

Well I should be there around 10am hopefully since I want to get home in time to brew a dubbel and clean up before going out at 5pm.

Edit: I can bring a few empty sacks.

Probably be there around 10am... if anyone has a spare grain bag for my split, it would be appreciated. Don't have any myself.

Probably be there around 10am... if anyone has a spare grain bag for my split, it would be appreciated. Don't have any myself.

I'll have a look for you Argon, but I think I used my last one for a split about a month back with another brewer.....

Ok, checked and I do have one, BYO cable ties though, I'm out of those.

I'll have a look for you Argon, but I think I used my last one for a split about a month back with another brewer.....

Ok, checked and I do have one, BYO cable ties though, I'm out of those.

cheers mate... stupidly threw 2 out at last brew day

Back