Brigalow Recipes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxmcbain

Reaction score
Hay All
Was just down at Kmart and picked myself up 2 cans of Brigalow goo for $5.75 each
I got the can of New and a can of Draught
My question is has anyone used these and what did you add to them to make something that is half decent

Thanks Steve

I'm guessing they are expired or near to. Do a toucan mate with them both. Add some steeped grain, maybe 250grms crystal or carapils and a cleaner yeast - US05. If you like, add 500 grms dex or DME for some extra % and body. Extra hopys will be a bonus for the beer.

Mature for 4 weeks in bottle and should be a great quaffer :)

Brigalow normally = pooey beer. Pooey beer = wasted money. Wasted money = pooey. Best tart them up best you toucan.

yeah, i have made a smashing toucan using 2 cans of homebrand lager, DME , us-05 and some hallertau hops.

goes down really nice!

I did a Brig twocan a while back, what can i say .... S...H....I....T!!! if u can get ur money back i would. mine was a munich lager and a draught. had a couple of hallertau t-bags in it 250g light dried malt, 250g maltodextrin and 250g dext (pretty heavy beer, i know!) i think thats it..... Its in the twocan thread if you can be bothered to find it. :lol:

P.S. - If ur getting ur kits from big w or woolies: Stick with coopers...... Good ol' South Aussie stuff!!!!

:icon_offtopic: @ Cube - i cant seen to get my eyes off your avatar.

Back