Brewsvegas!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else going to be at the Launch tomorrow evening at the Wandering Cooks in South Brisbane? I'll be there with a couple of mates if anyone wants to meet up for a beer :)

Sunday: possibly Tipplers for pork, the Burrow/Bacchus thingy, Archive, and Brisbane Brewing Co. Will be more sensible than usual since I have stuff to do the next day :)

Heading out to Bacchus tomorrow arvo after brewing with the brother and then Burrow and hopefully Brisbane Brew Co on Sunday.

I really enjoyed the Launch last night, good food and a lot of great beers! It was just a shame about the heat, humidity and the rain driving everyone inside & packing the venue tight.

However I don't think it dampened too many spirits and the high quality of the beer kept people pretty damn happy :)

The highlights for me were the Smoked Swine, the double decadent porter and the Lamington Dark Ale - holy crap, all such amazing beers!

A good start to Brewsvegas methinks

Back