Brewshare Night In Darlo

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oztapguy

Reaction score
Given the Taphouse BrewShare is currently happening only in Sydney, I thought it best to start a new topic.

Here's also another reminder about the Darlo BrewShare on May 24th. Style (as voted last time) is Belgian Ales but, as usual, you can bring along anything!

Homebrewers of all standards are welcome as are non-homebrewers who wants to try the homebrews of others. The cost of the night is just $10 and you must prebook here. Those bringing beers will be emailed a form to provide info about the beer which is then handed around on the night.

$100 Dave's Home Brew prizes to be won!

While we sometimes tweak things based on the number of people turning up, here's how BrewShares usually run.

And the report and photos from the last session here

When is the email being sent out so we can register our beers for Tuesday night?

I'm entering in tomorrow's Brewshare, its my first comp,
look forward to meeting you fellow AHBers

I'm entering in tomorrow's Brewshare, its my first comp,
look forward to meeting you fellow AHBers

Excellent. Be good to have another few with you Mike.

FYI Check your emails, I received the survey today.

Is anyone else having trouble with the link to the survey?

Leave pass approved, ticket printed, beer cold. Can't wait!

Some excellent brews done by all, well done everyone. Wachenfeld, I absolutly loved your vanilla chocolate ale.

Some people have asked for reminders posted here about the next BrewShare. Well here's the poster..

The Beer Style is "Anything Black" although there will be an open class as normal!

Hope to see y'all there..

brewshare.JPG

Some people have asked for reminders posted here about the next BrewShare. Well here's the poster..

The Beer Style is "Anything Black" although there will be an open class as normal!

Hope to see y'all there..

And here's another reminder! It's shaping up to be a fun one.

Do we still need to fill out the survey monkey survey about our beer? I always hunt around for the link.

Great to see everyone last night, The standard of beers was awesome! A big Thanks to the Local for putting on this event each quarter.

Do I recall correctly that next quarter is "Weird/esoteric/speciality" beers?

MD

Ohh I like that topic.

And I have a couple of beers maturing that could fit that bill nicely!

Great to see everyone last night, The standard of beers was awesome! A big Thanks to the Local for putting on this event each quarter.

Do I recall correctly that next quarter is "Weird/esoteric/speciality" beers?

MD

Something along the lines of whatever isn't a style. The Anti-Style style :p

Doc

Shame I missed it - I had a good dry stout too.

The Weird style brewshare sounds like a night not to miss. Good luck to everyone else if you're going, Doc!

Something along the lines of whatever isn't a style. The Anti-Style style :p

Doc

so that makes the 'open class' section for that night the closed class, cool

Latest posts

Back