BREWMAN News

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gday steve, santa is ordering me one of your oxygen aeration kits but he wants to know whether it can be sent by mail with the oxy bottle? (local charlestown) i assume you can, but thought id check first....

gday steve, santa is ordering me one of your oxygen aeration kits but he wants to know whether it can be sent by mail with the oxy bottle? (local charlestown) i assume you can, but thought id check first....
Yes that can be done, no worries.

They can't be sent via air, not sure about Santa's sleigh though....

Cheers Steve

On the Oxygen kits.
There have been a few requested as Xmas presents.

These do make a good present if you have been thinking about taking the step to use O2.

They are available, the postage on one anywhere in Oz would not be more than $15.

I also recommend considering the Stainless Steel wand. It makes things so much easier.

In fact I am on the verge of selling the kit only with the SS wand, I think it's just the right set up.

Cheers Steve

ordered oxy kit last night...arrived today....bloody hell brewman is cracking a big whip on santa...

ive now got the biggest box under the tree :) thanks santa and brewman.

ordered oxy kit last night...arrived today....bloody hell brewman is cracking a big whip on santa...

ive now got the biggest box under the tree :) thanks santa and brewman.
Cheers mate.

We are trying to get things out early this week as I can see things will get very hectic by the end of the week for the couriers.

Any questions about the kit, just call me.

Trading days over the next two weeks.

Brewman will only be closed on the public holidays.

Deliveries will be at double the normal time due to the courier network doing half days between Christmas and New years. Normal courier operations resume 2/1/18. Having said that, they can still take time to get through any late Christmas back logs. So things will be a little slower.

The first two weeks of January there will be reduced staff at Brewman, so allow an extra day or two for deliveries. So if you want something for the weekend between now and mid January, get the order in early in the week.

Pickups may be available Saturdays. Usual process.

Thanks for another great year at Brewman.

Merry Christmas brewers, hope the home brew rocks and enjoy!:cheers:

Cheers Steve

A brewer just asked about gift Certificates.

Yes we do those and they are delivered via email.

Cheers Steve

Wyeast Order time.

Let me know if you want anything special like sours or any Private Collection.

1203-PC Burton IPA Blend

The revival of interest in historic and classic English IPA styles calls for a specialized yeast. This blend highlights hop bitterness and aroma while still allowing full expression of authentic water profiles and pale malts. Low to moderate ester level can be manipulated through fermentation temperature and pitching rate. Palate finish is typically neutral to mildly fruity with some maltiness. Good flocculation characteristics make this an excellent candidate for cask conditioning.

FLOCCULATION

Medium - High

ATTENUATION

71 - 74 %

TEMPERATURE RANGE

18 - 23 °C

Alcohol Tolerance

10 %

1217-PC West Coast IPA

This strain is ideally suited to the production of West Coast-style American craft beers, especially pale, IPA, red, and specialties. Thorough attenuation, temperature tolerance, and good flocculation make this an easy strain to work with. Flavor is balanced neutral with mild ester formation at warmer temperatures, allowing hops, character malts, and flavorings to show through.

FLOCCULATION

Medium - High

ATTENUATION

73 - 80 %

TEMPERATURE RANGE

17 - 23 °C

Alcohol Tolerance

10 %

2105-PC Rocky Mountain Lager

Perfect for that “Banquet Style” beer, this lager strain, born high in the Colorado Rockies, ferments well at cooler temperatures with an emphasis on the malt finish. Will work well for all North American lagers, light pilsners and adjunct beers. Mild malty profile, medium ester profile, well balanced.

FLOCCULATION

Medium - High

ATTENUATION

70 - 74 %

TEMPERATURE RANGE

9 - 13 °C

Alcohol Tolerance

9 %

Steve,
I'm up for a 1217 and a 3068 please.
Will put in a formal order later today.
Cheers, Rob

I really need to finalise this Yeast Order ASAP.

Please let me know if you need anything ASAP.
Cheers Steve

Just stuck my head in the fridge.

I have one 2575 Kolsch II

First in gets it.

Wyeasts..

OK, there's still room in the box.

This is coming direct from Wyeast and I need to fill the box.

Any late ones, there's still room..

Hi steve. 3463 forbidden fruit please and West Coast IPA, not s

Back