BREWMAN News

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have good news for those living in Hobart. Brewman has opened up a store right near me.

That’s the only possible way it could have reached my doorstep this morning. Super fast. Either that or he sent it via Willy Wonka’s Television set.

The packaging was a challenge, especially after a long day and an intense martial arts class. Half the fun.

Cheers Steve. Great service.
I trust the packaging held the goods in good shape? Wanted that book in pristine condition like when it left here.

Brewman franchise is going well. :bigcheers:

I trust the packaging held the goods in good shape? Wanted that book in pristine condition like when it left here.

I got my book today, thanks Steve. Upon opening I was pleasantly surprised and breathed a sigh of relief when I saw on the cover the words 'Now including metric equations'. I was expecting to be doing a lot of US measure to metric conversions. TFFT.:phew:

On a side note, the bloody postie folded it up and shoved it in my letter box (ripping open the envelope). Lucky the book was not creased or damaged by it, but I was initially picturing myself clothes-lining the postie next time he came up the footpath.

I got my book today, thanks Steve. Upon opening I was pleasantly surprised and breathed a sigh of relief when I saw on the cover the words 'Now including metric equations'. I was expecting to be doing a lot of US measure to metric conversions. TFFT.:phew:

On a side note, the bloody postie folded it up and shoved it in my letter box (ripping open the envelope). Lucky the book was not creased or damaged by it, but I was initially picturing myself clothes-lining the postie next time he came up the footpath.
Geeze nothing surprises me!

Maybe I need to get a "Do not Fold" Sticker on them.

Glad it is OK.

Glad it is OK.

Yep it's not damaged and being a soft cover hand book was the only reason. That and the plastic wrapping. Still pissed at the posties lack of care, as my magazines get the same treatement.

Re the book - I had a read through it tonight and have to say to those that have no idea about what it's about and whether to get one or not. Definitely do. It gives you the calcs as well as the rhymes and reasons for many technical queries that seem to be posted on this forum. I have acquired many of the calculations over the last 16 years of home brewing, but there are many that I haven't and to have it all in one handy book that I can reference is something I wish I had years ago. It also provides a fair insight into which other text books to look at. Anyway, worth the purchase, so thanks Steve for getting it to us at cost.

Now if only there was consistent use of the term brewhouse efficiency between textbooks.... :rolleyes: Perhaps a topic for another time ;)

The original list is all allocated including your order.

Your name is one mate. No worries, ready to go.

Books all gone, but if you have already requested one, yours is reserved.

If anyone wants one, start the list again.

Cheers Steve

OK awesome, thanks Steve! Wanted to place an order with a few other bits and need to do some recipes etc. Will sort by this weeks end and place order, sorry for the delay! :)

Wyeast just arrived. Fresh as a spring daisy

I haven't made up the individual packaging yet, but pretty much ready to go.

Yeah buy the ice separately, they are on the website in with the list of yeasts.

If I think you order too many, or not enough I'll let you know.

hi Steve,

I missed the wyeast order. did you happen to order any 1318 for shop stock?

hi Steve,

I missed the wyeast order. did you happen to order any 1318 for shop stock?
There is plenty of Wyeast shop stock at the moment.

Also the requested pre orders are being packed now, and the new PC's are up on the website to place the orders against.

Cheers Steve.

Order placed. I ordered heaps of ice packs because its supposed to be hot all week down here. The lager fridge is going to be working over time over summer!

Hi Steve, I'm heading over your way on Saturday. Just wondering if you would be around in the morning to pick some stuff up? And if so, would you prefer I placed an order online during the week?

Red X back in stock.

First day of summer and the US 2017 hops arrive..

Back