Brewkettle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gwozniak

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I give up. I either don't think i know how to search this website well. But there seems nothing discussing brew kettles/boilers in one place.
I'm looking to organise my all grain set up and my next piece of gear on the list is a kettle. So my questions are:
1. Is the 50L keg one of the better options (many people seem to be using that)?
2. Where do you get a 50L keg for a semi reasonable price? There was a guy trying to sell three kegs on ebay the other day but in his description he said what breweries they came from. Ebay pulled his auction (probably couse those kegs were illegal)

Thanks for your help

Bloke you can get Aluminium Pots from CH May Catering supplies in O'Connor for pretty good prices.
87 Forsyth St
O'Connor
WA, 6163
AustraliaPh:(08) 9337 3888I got my 90 Litre Pot for a touch over $150.

Kegs are a popular item but if you want to be legal they are sometimes available from Scotty AHB User name: "///" from NNL brewing supplies sometimes if he has surplus stock.
Cheers
Doug

Bloke you can get Aluminium Pots from CH May Catering supplies in O'Connor for pretty good prices.
87 Forsyth St
O'Connor
WA, 6163
AustraliaPh:(08) 9337 3888I got my 90 Litre Pot for a touch over $150.

Kegs are a popular item but if you want to be legal they are sometimes available from Scotty AHB User name: "///" from NNL brewing supplies sometimes if he has surplus stock.
Cheers
Doug

Thenks Doug, CH looks cheap as. And no need to cut the top of the keg off. I'll have a look at them. Ta.

Latest posts

Back