Brewing Softwear

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IPA

Reaction score
Hey all,

i want everyone's opinion in which is the best brewing software available, Promash, Beer Smith or something else.

Cheers

Hey all,

i want everyone's opinion in which is the best brewing software available, Promash, Beer Smith or something else.

Cheers

My recommedation it the search function... this one has been covered a lot of times mate.

Both products have a downloadable trial and both acheive the same thing, so download them and see which YOU like.

Brendo

Most common question on AHB is "why isn't my airlock bubbling?".....this question would have to be a close second.....
edit: I'm not even going to post links on this one....p&c has outdone himself.

Edit...a pad, a pencil, and some decent brewing literature will do the same job....doesn't cost money, just brain cells. ;) ....

Download the trials of BeerSmith and Promash.
Buy both.
Problem solved.

Thanks for the help you have all been sooooo helpful

Thanks for the help you have all been sooooo helpful

sarcasm only becomes those that have taken the effort to search first....on others, it's just poor form. <_<

Beersmith.

No, Promash.

Beersmith.

Promash.

Wait. What was the question again?

Comes down to user preference. They all have free demos. See which one you like best, then buy it.

sarcasm only becomes those that have taken the effort to search first....on others, it's just poor form. <_<

we are not all fully experienced on the in and outs of this site, now that i know there is a search engine i will use this feature ,That was all i needed to be told at the start,, technically i didn't start the sarcasm but will have fun with it from now on.

we are not all fully experienced on the in and outs of this site, now that i know there is a search engine i will use this feature ,That was all i needed to be told at the start,, technically i didn't start the sarcasm but will have fun with it from now on.

Well you now have a lesson you can take to every forum you visit on the interweb. Where enthusiasts congregate, every question has come up at least once before. Search first, and reply to a relevant thread if it exists and your exact question has not been answered.

No need to get in a tanty over it. We were all n00bs once.

And for brewing softwear I prefer tracky dacks and rubber clogs. For software I use Beersmith.

the big words "search" in the banner at the top are a bit of a giveaway.....

If you really want to piss in my pocket over your own abject laziness, well thats up to you. But to say you didn't even know there was a search feature on this site, when you have been a member since october?....even if there isn't a dedicated search feature on this site, have you ever heard of google? It's quite popular amongst the young uns, I hear....
Added to that, many of the posters in this thread did help you, by posting links to the previous discussions. So seriously, you think I give a shit that you are offended because it was suggested to you to do a search? Short answer on that is 'no'.

I've never added anyone on to my block list.....seems like today is a day of firsts. :rolleyes:

edit: your obvious and oft asked question only slightly irked.....your attitude afterwards is what has given me the total shits.

It is hard to find the search function way up there at the top of the page.

Search.JPG

Gavo.

go Butters....

I have hardly ever asked a question on AHB... many would wonder what I am doing here.

All my questions have being answered by searching... it's really not that hard!

the big words "search" in the banner at the top are a bit of a giveaway.....

If you really want to p#ss in my pocket over your own abject laziness, well thats up to you. But to say you didn't even know there was a search feature on this site, when you have been a member since october?....even if there isn't a dedicated search feature on this site, have you ever heard of google? It's quite popular amongst the young uns, I hear....
Added to that, many of the posters in this thread did help you, by posting links to the previous discussions. So seriously, you think I give a sh#t that you are offended because it was suggested to you to do a search? Short answer on that is 'no'.

I've never added anyone on to my block list.....seems like today is a day of firsts. :rolleyes:

edit: your obvious and oft asked question only slightly irked.....your attitude afterwards is what has given me the total sh#ts.

You just have to stand back and admire the man! B)

I'm pleased to see Kittens are at least off the menu this week...

Back