Brewing Software For Automation Freaks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh :angry: I dont have winzip...... my evaluation verson is expired so i cant run that software link :(

does anyone know where i can get free winzip?

cheers

Fixed my problem. It seemed to occur with Alex's updated version of the software. I un-installed and re-installed Zwickel's version from the first post of the thread and it works fine.

Cheers guys,

JS.

Hey Guys,

anyone got this working yet?

first i got this:

View attachment 16102

so found a copy of fm20.dll and registered it.

then i got this:

View attachment 16103

tried on both a windows xp and windows vista machine both with VBRun60sp5.

also tried it in backwards compatability mode win 98/me no luck.

Rob.
Hi Rob
I have had this running (XP) for the last 4 brews and it does do the job really well. The first thing I will mention is I loaded it to C/programs and it did not like it.After I moved it to C drive directory it worked a treat.It does take a bit of time to make it function but is really worth it in the final result.I still have not got it to run my mash paddle but thats not the software its my lack of a machined shaft coupler.If you want to come over and see it in action give me a PM and we can arrange a time .
Cheers GB

Sorry, didn't follow this thread for several days. Are there still problems? feel free to report...

Cheers,

Alex

BTW: One of the next versions will have an active numpad. As Zwickel mentioned it is written for notebooks. Just stand by. ;)

I am still using this but have hooked up my mash paddle now . So no more hand mashing and no more carbon monoxide for breakfast.
Next step is to mount the touch screen, been going to do it for years :p
Nev
GB

anything in english? would be mint if this works with the serial/dalas 1 wire kit i have along with the parallel port relay card kit i have, been sitting on these things for years and never got around to playing with them...

I ran one of the web pages through Google Translator and it did a very good job, give it a try!

Hey,

the autor is updating the software from time to time. At the moment it's version 4.3 out.
I'm not using it anymore.... but some years back I helped Thomas to develop and test the software...

Cheers,

Alex

Download source: Brauanlagensoftware Download. To get the file just click on "Software herunterladen" at th end of the page.

Cheers fraser_john, haven't had a chance to yet but will do, hopefully all the gear I've got works with it, will save me writing any software (that after 2 years I still haven't managed haha)

Thanks for the link alexbrand, will have a tinker now :)

Latest posts

Back