• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Brewing Sculpture/computer Rack - Free To Good Home

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've had a computer rack sitting around that I was going to use as a three tier brew stand. ie, HLT on top, Mash Tun in the middle and Brew Kettle/burner on the bottom. Doc uses a similar setup.

Unfortunately I don't have the room to use it for intended purpose - there isn't enough room in the garage or my courtyard - so SWMBO has ordered it to be thrown out with next weeks curb side clearout. Therefore I'll be throwing it out on Sunday night, unless someone wants it.

I've offered it to a couple of mates and told them that they have until midnight tonight to indicate their interest, otherwise it is open to everyone here (just thought I'd get it in front of people that might not have internet access over the weekend). There is no need to pick it up this weekend.

I'll load some pix tonight, but it is reasonably big and quite heavy. I'll double check that I still have the middle shelf, but this might be the only thing that you'll need buy/build.

FYI - I am in Cherrybrook (NW Sydney)

That is a great offer.
I've seen the rack (and helped unload it on delivery).
It will withstand the rigors of brewing.

Here are a few pics of mine in action.

Beers,
Doc

BrewSculpture_002.jpg

BrewSculpture_003.jpg

BrewSculpture_004.jpg

Got one like that, they are great, but heavy!!!
They have a weight plate screwed to the bottom to stabilise the cabinet, which makes it a tad heavy to shift.
Needs at least 2 people to move.
c1b

Mine has the rack wheels underneath and moves easily across the pavers.

Fingers crossed Rukh's workmates don't respond Jonny. You would give it a great home.

Doc

Sorry to backflip, but SWMBO has exercised veto powers on this one. Fair enough too, since I've now colanised two rooms with brewing crap.

It's back up for grabs, that is if Rukh's mates don't get in first.

:icon_offtopic:
oh, and doc - your new signature is making me very thirsty. Looking forward very much to the big debut of the secret squirrel!

Doc/c1b - Thanks. I'll give you guys a cut of the action. 25% of 0 is...
:p

JonnyAnchovy - The good thing about the computer rack is that it also doubles as a storage unit. Therefore it is perfect for uncluttering the house.

Any rush for pick-up ... I can feel a PoMo and Scotty road trip a-coming?

I don't mind hanging onto it for another month or two of someone wants it.

I just need to know by Sunday night if I should be keeping it or dumping it.

I'll SMS Phrak to see if he wants it... one sec.

~Bump~

The rack is still available. I'll need to know by 8pm tonight if anyone wants it.

Latest posts

Back