Brewing on the Sunshine Coast

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cookie1970

Reaction score
Hi,

I am about to start my first all grain brew and would like to know if there are brewers here in noosa that could possibly offer some assistance. My knowledge is minimal but I'm vey keen to learn. I'v done a lot of research, but understand that hands on experience is the ultimate.

I am also a semi-retired chef that could possibly offer some assistance in the food/beer matching area if that interests anyone.

Hi Cookie

I'm an all grain brewer living in Kawana (retired) and happy to come up and assist any way I can. I ride a motorbike and always happy to go for a ride up to your neck of the woods.

PM me if you want to discuss any further.

Cheers

If your brave enough, there's some of us up in the hills.

Batz

I couldn't recommend 'the hills' more, whilst dreaming of the passing banjos, you wind up in a beer drinkers paradise, with an eclectic welding collection, 6 taps, a crocodile, a bird chasing hound, the most generous and giving people you have ever met and a lager boy sign....

Just don't mention those nasty birdies...

Cheers for that, I work over the week end but will be in contact soon to have a look and around. Always up for a drive.

G'day Cookie

I'm planning on doing a (no chill) brew on Monday if you're interested. It's actually Batz recipe for his Far Kin Aussie Lager.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back