Brewing Network Archives

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idzy

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I hope this isn't a questionable post. The Brewing Network allows people to download their content for free, however they have a daily cap and for some reason they think I have reached my cap even though I haven't downloaded an episode before. So it got me thinking. I wonder if anyone in Melbourne has their archive already downloaded, maybe I could pop over and grab it some time? I am keen to listen to their shows.

Cheers,
Idzy

I've got about 160 episodes of the Jamil Show (4.6 GB) & 118 episodes of Brew Strong (3.7GB) If you can't get any locally send me a pm & I'll burn them to DVD for you. I used to download them with the media player on Ubuntu but gave up when new upgrades to the distro wouldn't recognise the already downloaded episodes. I must warn you the shows can end up giving you the shits pretty quickly with all the rambling & Jamil loving going on, & the ads that take up half the show get old quickly. but there's good info amongst it all and it is free.

The best thing to do is go on the forum and ask. Code usually gets back pretty quickly

Other than the old Jamil shows, I rarely listen to anything in the first 6 mins of a BN show.

As annoying as the ads can be, the shows are a great free resource.

I reckon The Session is perfect driving radio. A few gems in there, a few laughs, and some time to zone out and drive.

BN shows have been a big part of my brewing education. Totally worthy going to all the effort of lifting your finger to zip past the ads. ;) But I really like the D&D-based ads. Always make me chuckle.

I also find the BN shows entertaining. With an hour commute to work, they fill the time nicely. I don't know why people complain so much, it's infotainment after all.

Yeah I wouldn't have brewed a good beer yet if I hadn't listened to Brew Strong.

Where are you? Apologies if it's in your profile, I don't see it on tapatalk.

I have most of the BN shows.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back