Brewhouse Updates

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going for lunch today but doing stuff got in the way. Anyone up for Saturday lunch next week?
Campbell?
Ross?? (you gotta get some practise in :D )

The Taffinator is gone but the Midnight Stout is back and tasting good!

The Wednesday night Pizza & Jug spesh is most excellent!

The Taffinator is gone but the Midnight Stout is back and tasting good!

The Wednesday night Pizza & Jug spesh is most excellent!

Whats the special details?

PS: were you on some sort of pubcrawl yeasterday B)

I was a bit yeah.... :rolleyes:

Wife & I had a very good tasting pizza & a jug of Schwarzbeir for $19. This is Wednesdays.
They have Twofer Tuesdays as well but I haven't been there opn a Tuesday yet.

There are some good meal deals currently at the Brewhouse and its hard to go past the lunch special - a 300gm rump steak with salad and chips & a pot of 'which ever' tap beer for $15 :icon_cheers:
The Scottish was nice, I'd have settled in for a session except I was driving.

There are some good meal deals currently at the Brewhouse and its hard to go past the lunch special - a 300gm rump steak with salad and chips & a pot of 'which ever' tap beer for $15 :icon_cheers:
The Scottish was nice, I'd have settled in for a session except I was driving.

Did you note what else is on tap ATM Winkle?
Daz

On tap at the bar/bistro it was Stout, Pale ale, Lager and Scottish. Dunno about the other taps.

Edit: are you heading down for a pint mate?

They have Schwarz Black Lager & Sunshine Honey Wheat on at the TAB bar.

Hopefully the Brewhouse is all good, I could use a beer or two on Saturday.

I havent been in to the Brewhouse since last year! I'm well overdue!

With Brendan leaving, get in there quick before they do a Platform Bar on the place :unsure:

Don't want to ruin the party for you guys, but they only had the Midnight stout and honey wheat on tap when I was there last week, everything else was off... :(
Hope its not too long before their new brewer gets started, there's quite a bit of catching up to do?!!

Don't want to ruin the party for you guys, but they only had the Midnight stout and honey wheat on tap when I was there last week, everything else was off... :(
Hope its not too long before their new brewer gets started, there's quite a bit of catching up to do?!!

Why not open it up for a few weeks to a few "celebrity AHB brewers" while they get things sorted out on the employment front. I'm sure a few BABBs members would do a batch or 2 for free (even just for a take home cube or corny).

Stocks would be replenished, a few amateurs would get to experience a pro-brewday and the Brewhouse get to promote themselves amongst their key market.

Just a thought... i know i'd be interested

Edit: probably a massive over simplification of things... but something to get the ball rolling at least

Yeah argon, sounds attractive to me. Pitching in when things are going to shit is something we know and embrace around here!

Guys, Brendan hasn't left yet & nothings on hold, so not sure why their range is lacking at the moment. That said you'll find our Belgian Pale on tap in the next few weeks as we've been invited to put on a guest beer.

Cheers Ross

Guys, Brendan hasn't left yet & nothings on hold, so not sure why their range is lacking at the moment. That said you'll find our Belgian Pale on tap in the next few weeks as we've been invited to put on a guest beer.

Cheers Ross

:icon_cheers: Here's to a guest tap! Seeing their range was lim ited last week, I guess I haven't missed much not showing up for awhile. Were they affected by the floods at all?

They got a bit of water through the brewery apparently.

Back